Lending Falls at Epic Pace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
    Sorry my liberal champion of all things Obama.

I am STRONGLY in favor of real health care reform that actually benefits Americans not just select liberals and labor union members.
    I actually agree with you that the healthcare reform currently on the table is useless.

However, I still fail to see how the healthcare reform act is affecting lending.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
      I actually agree with you that the healthcare reform currently on the table is useless.

However, I still fail to see how the healthcare reform act is affecting lending.
      Fine, I'll take my rant to another thread if it pleases you!
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

I just figured he had solved those problems and had moved on!
        The first three letters of the word ASSumption are not coincidental. Non-liberals often work on multiple goals simultaneously.

I am STRONGLY in favor of real health care reform that actually benefits Americans not just select liberals and labor union members.
        Agreed.

Not just some hopey changey stuff!
        Please refrain from further echoes. The GovernNOTor repeats herself frequently enough.
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X