Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Privacy

I did a google search of my user name and found one of my posts from here. Why is that? Isn't this forum private?
    I should also ask if I can make posts private? I checked​​​​​​ settings and I don't believe there is a setting that would do the trick. Any ideas?
    Last edited by MsBobina; 03-19-2018, 03:04 AM.

As far as I know, this forum is not "private" hence the reason you should not provide any personal information beyond what you are willing to make widely available on the Internet.

Des.

Comment

Yes of course. Well it's not that big of deal. Thanks for your time.

Comment

The site is not private. It's anonymous. The search engines, such as Google and Yahoo, index this site frequently. We do have private messages between users, but everything posted in the Forum area is indeed visible to the public. This is why we ask that you not provide any real names, phone numbers, case numbers or other personal information. We will redact most names, including attorney and Trustee names, unless it's a generic question.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Understood. I was starting to use this user name more and more and was curious if anything would come up when searched. Like I said it's not a big deal. I actually realized it was a silly question after the fact. Hope things are going well for you. Thanks jb!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X