Introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduce myself

Hi all, my name is Ashley, I am new to this situation, definitely feeling overwhelmed.

Welcome! We probably all arrived here with the same bag of feelings. Good news is there are many knowledgeable and empathetic persons on here.

Comment

That’s awesome‼️ Thank you‼️

Comment

aconing500 Welcome! Have you filed for Chapter 7 or 13 or are you trying to figure out what to do? My husband and I filed Chapter 13 100% payback.

I wish I had found this forum before we filed there’s tons of great info. It’s also very helpful after you file.
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Chapter 13, last month filed, I just made my first payment.

Comment

aconing500 This forum has a wealth of info and is very helpful getting through the BK! BK13 is not fun, but it definitely was something that helped our financial future. If you have questions or hit bumps in the road this is the place to be!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X