Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the cat situation

I forgot to let you know!

Well I got a night of peace in my household because the vet had to keep her overnight for testing. She has anemia (in a cat?!) and she DID in fact have a UTI.

So she is on meds for that, and she is on her way to finding a happier home. We put her on free classified ads this past week, and have gotten several good responses, so I have no doubt that she will be in a much better place soon, and my household will be much more peaceful. Thank God!

Here's a picture of her. She hasn't been quite so *****y since she's been taking her medicine.

BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Why would you give your kitty away.....she was sick.

tinrooffusted,You have a beautiful kitty cat.It's obvious she had a medical problem that's why she pee'd everywhere.She looks like a good kitty.I'm sure she would make a great pet.
    Why not give her another chance? I mean afterall she was sick.I'm sure peeing all over was not the norm for her.Poor thing. How old is she?
    I feel so bad for your kitty.
    Donna
    Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by 9877donna View Post
      tinrooffusted,You have a beautiful kitty cat.It's obvious she had a medical problem that's why she pee'd everywhere.She looks like a good kitty.I'm sure she would make a great pet.
      Why not give her another chance? I mean afterall she was sick.I'm sure peeing all over was not the norm for her.Poor thing. How old is she?
      I feel so bad for your kitty.
      Donna
      She's 3, and age nor the peeing is really the problem.

She absolutely, positively HATES other animals. I mean HATE. And since we took her in on what was supposed to be a temporary basis, and she is still wreaking havoc in my home, she has to go. We have two other cats, and my dog, and she is just vicious to all of them. Not to mention the 3 AM screaming because they come within 10 feet of her... it's ridiculous. And I wont' stand for it.

I can't give her another chance because she can't be nice to my other pets.

I'm sure she will make someone a very nice cat, just not in our home with other animals.
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by CAB_44
        Yes, Tin~ I understand that...as I had to give one of my kitty's away as well because she wouldn't get along with my german shepard puppy...we tried eveything for a year, and she would NOT tolerate him..he was nice to her, but she hated him...she literally lived in my daughters bedroom for a year, we tried EVERYTHING to get her accustomed to him....but to NO avail...she just hated him...it was making HER miserable, not to mention US~ so I know I did the right thing by finding her a GOOD home...and she is fine!!!!!!!!!! Some animals are just NOT sociable and there is NOTHING you can do about it, but to find them another home where they are the only animal.....
        so you are doing the right thing by trying to find her a home!!!
        It makes it hard when an animal just doesn't want to be social....and it happens...you never know that until you try to bring another animal home....and there are people who just want ONE cat or ONE dog~ so it'll be fine~ she'll be fine...and you don't need to feel quilty or bad for her....she'll be fine, and then you'll have peace too!!!!!!
        You are doing the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Thanks Cab.

At this point, my husband understands that it's me or the cat! I can't live with the screaming and fighting all the time. It's heartbreaking and stressful to be around. I want to be the only one screaming and fighting!

Comment

Originally posted by tinroofrusted View Post
          She's 3, and age nor the peeing is really the problem.

She absolutely, positively HATES other animals. I mean HATE. And since we took her in on what was supposed to be a temporary basis, and she is still wreaking havoc in my home, she has to go. We have two other cats, and my dog, and she is just vicious to all of them. Not to mention the 3 AM screaming because they come within 10 feet of her... it's ridiculous. And I wont' stand for it.

I can't give her another chance because she can't be nice to my other pets.

I'm sure she will make someone a very nice cat, just not in our home with other animals.
          Oh that's too bad trf but I certainly understand why you have to give her up.It sounds like she needs to be the only cat in the household.It's good your trying to find her a place where she'll be happy.
          Donna
          Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Comment

Yeah I went to a cat show once and the maine coon's were the stars of the show. My whole family is/are cat lovers, and we'd take it in a heartbeat if we could, but we are all poor, all renters, and all have no pet agreement leases with our landlords

Comment

What a gorgeous kitty!!! But you are doing the right thing, Tin. I had to "babysit" a Jack Russell Terrier last week after a friend kicked her out. My friend kicked the husband and dog to the curb. At least I didn't get the husband--LOL--already have one ! My kids loved the dog, but I can't handle anything that hyper. My poor inside doggy is 15 and would die of a heart attack. And I have an English Springer Spaniel in my yard. He would eat that little dog.

Oh, Cab, I LOVE English bulldogs and want one so bad!
              Filed: 2/24/2006
              341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
              Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

This Is One Sexy Looking Cat !

Catchmeifyoucan
                July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

<blink> at CMIYC!