No announcement yet.

Video Gaming Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids love the Wii.. Got it for christmas from there God mother.. I personally like pc gaming.. I'm so into DDO (Dungeons & Dragons) Woot, it pays to kill to take out some of your frustration anyone play, is so what server are you on ?
    Filed on 7-17-09
    waiting for 341
    341 meeting 8-21-09
    discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

hi

these games are making our lazy.
      also we are bocoming less attentive to game which require physical strength....
      kids are not interested in pgysical games while they are playing such video games..
      is it good to us???
      [links deleted by moderator]

Comment

Originally posted by downrollings View Post
        these games are making our lazy.
        also we are bocoming less attentive to game which require physical strength....
        kids are not interested in pgysical games while they are playing such video games..
        is it good to us???
        First of all my kida are not lazy !! I allow them to play there video games for an hour or two a day.. No,, my kids really don't enjoy going outside an playing in the back yard, and i can understand why, "WE" hate the heat !! It feels like 100" outside, so in the evening we take walks and go to the park
        Filed on 7-17-09
        waiting for 341
        341 meeting 8-21-09
        discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

The PS3 Slim comes out on 9/1/09 with a $299 price tag...it has all the same features as the existing PS3 except for backwards compatibility. The Slim is supposed to be 33%, smaller, lighter and greener too. This restyled console certainly sounds enticing.

Sony is dropping the price on their Elite console to $299 too in order to stay price competitive with the PS3 Slim.

An updated Wii is supposedly in the works for too. Talks involve full HD, and improved CPU for a more graphically intense gaming experience and a few other upgrades. Very strategic move for Nintendo now that the Wii has already established an extremely large fan base. Time will reveal.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenie0109 View Post
            Anyone playing DOTA here?
            I used to play DOTA. Quit when I got addicted to WoW. Do you play DOTA? The number of DOTA players here in my place lessened because they got tired of the game.
            (Active advertisement links removed by Moderator--against forum rules.)

Comment

Anyone else playing the Tiger Woods Tour Online beta?
              Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
              "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

got Red Dead Redemption and wow why did i wait to get it, its an awesome game
                Link Removed By Moderator

Comment

been looking into Kinect and i am still not sure if its totally worth it.

seen the Playstation version as well and i dont know if they will really be as popular as the hype suggests
                  Link Removed By Moderator

Comment

Some of best Video games are:
                    GoldenEye 007
                    Halo: Reach
                    Dance Central
                    Kirby’s Epic Yarn
                    God of War III
                    [Advertising link removed by moderator. Not allowed w/o written permission from Administrator. This is your only warning before being banned.]

Comment

Over two years and the video game discussion has died... how to revive it?

Comment

Sounds like the Xbox 720 is getting closer to reality each day. All you die hard gamers are probably getting excited over this.
                        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

First post here :P

Let me bump this topic up by saying that PS4 will own this generation for sure! Better hardware, cheaper price, what else would you wish?
                          [Advertising link removed. Not allowed per Forum rules.]

Comment

Xbox One: $499
                            PS4: $399
                            Wii U: $300/$350

Looks like the Wii U wins the price point. Add the new Smash Bros. coming in 2014 and Nintendo's looking good, and their handheld market is dominating as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by dgtxpride View Post
                              Xbox One: $499
                              PS4: $399
                              Wii U: $300/$350

Looks like the Wii U wins the price point. Add the new Smash Bros. coming in 2014 and Nintendo's looking good, and their handheld market is dominating as ever.
                              WiiU is definitely a great and inovative product but in my opinion it still lacks those console selling games that PS4 and Xbox One will have.
                              [Advertising link removed. Not allowed per Forum rules.]

Comment

Well, it doesn't have many titles out right now, but it's still more than PS4 and Xbox One. It already has New Super Mario Bros. U and some good third-party titles, but it's really going to start picking up steam soon with Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, new Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart U, and, of course, the newest Smash Bros.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X