Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday

Who plans to brave the crowds for the after thanksgiving sales. Here is a site I used last year to preplan my shopping trip. http://bfads.net
    Filed: 10/26/2006
    Discharged: 03/05/2007
    Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

LOL I am there EVERY year..Hubbby and I have our day planned weeks ago. I use a different website that has ALL the ads for all the stores. However Walmart has a clever plan, they are releasing another ad on Thanksgiving at 12am for "secret buys" I wonder what will be on it...LOL

It is a tradition for us to go out, we get up at 4am ....my parents watch our boys, take them to the moives, and play games, and hubby and I got out shopping, grab breakfast, do more shopping, grab lunch, and head home!! I love it!!!...I have all my shopping done except our boys...so I am not driving myself insane!

Funny thing of all my years doing it..we have never come across the running stampeding mobs like you see on tv..LOL people are crabby due to the long lines, but that's about it!!

Happy shopping!!

Comment

I noticed in all the ads this week, that the stores are already running 30,40,50% off sales...........they have a competition going on........

Should make it interesting this year on Black Friday and see what else they do.........

Have a blast folks, don't get stepped on and climbed over.................
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I have never gone out on that Friday to shop....I might go out just for the hell of it to do some people watching....but I think our outlet malls are open at midnight...I've got to check that out....see what's up!
        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
        Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Originally posted by pink_amulet View Post
          LOL I am there EVERY year..Hubbby and I have our day planned weeks ago. I use a different website that has ALL the ads for all the stores. However Walmart has a clever plan, they are releasing another ad on Thanksgiving at 12am for "secret buys" I wonder what will be on it...LOL

It is a tradition for us to go out, we get up at 4am ....my parents watch our boys, take them to the moives, and play games, and hubby and I got out shopping, grab breakfast, do more shopping, grab lunch, and head home!! I love it!!!...I have all my shopping done except our boys...so I am not driving myself insane!

Funny thing of all my years doing it..we have never come across the running stampeding mobs like you see on tv..LOL people are crabby due to the long lines, but that's about it!!

Happy shopping!!
          What's the site address for the site you use? I gotta figure out the best resource for planning my game plan.
          Filed: 10/26/2006
          Discharged: 03/05/2007
          Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

Comment

My mom is taking me & my car into the shop that day to have my brakes fixed! Maybe we will go shopping in her car...not that either of us will have any money to spend but we can dream & drool. :-)
            Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
            TU: 535

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X