Looking For Kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Kitten

Since it seems most everyone in here has an animal of some sort, wondering if anyone knows of anyone in my area GIVING AWAY kittens, I sure would like to raise one again. Hobbes is with my significant other and "Susie," slipped out my door and never came back. Now I'm lonely . I reside in Falls Church, Virginia. So give me a hollar !

Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Look here: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/k...guid=274654199
    Filed C7: 04/25/2007
    341: 05/21/2007
    Last Day for Objections: 07/20/2007
    Discharged: 07/23/07 Closed: 07/26/07

Comment

Manglicmot

thanks, but not looking to pay any fees, but will check the site out since i rescued both cats when they were kittens.

THANKS ! Catchmeifyoucan

Comment

Catchme, check out freecycle.org. They give away kittens, puppies, and other goodies all of them time.

Comment

I have moved this thread to the General Talk section, as it is Genreal Talk.
          Bankruptcy History:
          Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
          Discharged - 02/16/2006
          Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

To bad you dont live in NJ..

To bad you are not closer. Someone dumped a half grown kitten and full grown cat here a few weeks ago and my children have claimed them. We are on pet overload! The kitten is a skitz though. Plus my dog wants to eat it.
            We seem to be a dumping ground as everyone knows we will feed and care for anything. Really annoys me.
            Check your local newspaper. Ours is full of free kitties every week. And puppies, rabbits, ferrets....
            WAM
            ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
            WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
            PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

try www.catster.com. I use dogster and people can specify if dog is needing a home. I imagine it works the same on the catster site. There's also petfinder.com but I don't know if there are any free pets listed on there.

niteflytes
              Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
              TU: 535

Comment

catchmeifyoucan - that site I linked is a chat board for cat lovers. There are hundreds of people there. If you post your question there I bet you'll find a kitten, I've seen many posts from people who have cats for adoption.
                Filed C7: 04/25/2007
                341: 05/21/2007
                Last Day for Objections: 07/20/2007
                Discharged: 07/23/07 Closed: 07/26/07

Comment

Well I put an advertisement on Craigslist and see what happens from there. I called one advertiser wanting to give up his cat, but it is too old for me. I want to start out with a baby, I think one bonds better when they are young!

Thanks All, Catchmeifyoucan

Comment

Cats...

They one stay Ive been feeding belongs to someone way way down the road I found out!!! She came to my door and asked my to stop feeding her cat because he wont come home anymore and is getting fat. My kids are so sad. they have fallen in love with this cat.
                    So sappy, stupid me went to the shelter and put in an application for a 1 year old very large male kitty. All shots, neutered.... Now I have to wait. The kids will be thrilled. The dog will hate me. I dont know if the vet will give me a good reference though because my dogs have been late twice for shots.
                    With a cat though all is well, as the other shelter gives shots three times a year at cost! Plus free rabies clinics.
                    What I need is a good mouser/rodet control. We are infested with chipmunks who collapsed our fish pond with tunnels and now are working on our side walk. Squirrels have ripped apart my lawn furniture and awning and made padded luxury condos in the trees!
                    If I could only find a way to get the turkey vultures to leave...the make such a mess. Poo poo turns the yard white and smells bad!!!! Plus they vomit if you step under them..pleasant creatures...
                    WAM
                    ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
                    WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
                    PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X