Everyone Read!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
    if I step way out of line then step on my toe.
    a Banditism.

That is something I can tell I will be repeating. Awesome Bandit!
    "Try to save money. Someday it may be valuable again." - Anonymous

Comment

I totally agree!!!! I have learned a great deal from this forum and try to be helpful to others who have not yet completed their bk. At times this forum was the only place I could go and feel some sort of comfort from all the stress of filing and going through bk. Thanks for saying what most of us FEEL!!!!

Sara4

Comment

Thank you Miss Minny!

I think people need to be more forgiving of themselves and others. Bankruptcy is a devistating experience no matter what the cause. We do a complete 360 from the time we file until it's over. Weird things can & do happen during the process. Everyone's bk is different & even similar cases have different problems and outcomes.

Just know that: IT WILL BE OK, sooner or later...and yes, it sucks but there is a light at the end of this tunnel!
        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
        Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I'm not around as much as I used to be, but I do pop in every once in a while. Minny, as always, you are right on the money (no pun intended!)

There is no way I could've made it through this process and remained semi-sane without y'all.

Thanks for the reminder. And BK IS about forgiveness!

jane
          Filed: 2/24/2006
          341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
          Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X