Cost of nosiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost of nosiness

I got my pacer bill today. Normally just checking on my case I don't run up a big enough bill a quarter to get a bill. However, last month I decided to type in names of a bunch of my relatives to find out who has filed. Found a few interesting ones. Three of my aunts or uncles have filed and one of my cousins, that I found.
    However, my husband really made fun of me today when he saw the PACER bill. Someone finally charged me for being nosy.
    I considered it money well spent as it made me feel a little better to see I'm not the only one in my family to have messed up.
    Filed: 10/26/2006
    Discharged: 03/05/2007
    Closed: 5/19/2008 - Asset case due to balance transfer and income tax refund

I Hear That, From A Family Of Ten I Was Happy To See I Wasnt The Only One With Financial Problems
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

LOL!

maybe the trustees & judges will let us add the cost of PACER into the means tests and include it as an expense in our BK

Found a few interesting ones. Three of my aunts or uncles have filed and one of my cousins, that I found.
      There are probably more. It is not a big deal to me any more but I also agree with you that it is worth the time to learn that others we know went through it.

Comment

I got my email today too! Very small price to pay for easing my mind. Most of the charges occured when we first filed. I'm sure I'll use it again next week to make sure we get confirmed.
        Filed 07/07, $120k unsecured debt
        Plan: $400 (includes cram down) 60 months
        Brilliant attorney, decent trustee, awesome plan

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X