This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tax Incentive

Anyone have a clue if and when they are getting the BIG tax relief check from the IRS. They say it depends on the last 4 digits of your social. Sopposedly I'm HOPING to get something in September. I think only a small percentage of the $300 due for singles. I thought they were going to give $600 for singles and $1200 to couples!? Well I won't get much since I'm several thousand over the income level for singles. Suuucks !

Best to all, Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You get it much quicker if it is direct deposited. I'll try to find the link.
    Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
    341 Meeting July 19, 2007
    Discharged September 17, 2007
    Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

Below is the stimulus payment schedule for most tax returns received and processed by the Internal Revenue Service by April 15. The last two digits of your Social Security number will determine when your payment goes out (for joint filers, the first number listed on the return). A small percentage of returns will require additional time to process, the IRS said.

Direct Deposit Payments
      (to taxpayers who filed for direct deposit of 2007 tax refund)
      If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:
      Your economic stimulus payment deposit should be sent to your bank account by:
      00 – 20 May 2
      21 – 75 May 9
      76 – 99 May 16

Paper Check
      If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your check should be in the mail by:
      00 – 09 May 16
      10 – 18 May 23
      19 – 25 May 30
      26 – 38 June 6
      39 – 51 June 13
      52 – 63 June 20
      64 – 75 June 27
      76 – 87 July 4
      88 – 99 July 11

On StarNet: How much will I get?
      Find a rebate calculator online at go.azstarnet.com/rebatecalculator Anyone who has prepared a 2007 tax return can use the calculator.
      Filed 09/05
      Discarged 1/2/06
      Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Originally posted by CATCHMEIFYOUCAN View Post
        Anyone have a clue if and when they are getting the BIG tax relief check from the IRS. They say it depends on the last 4 digits of your social. Sopposedly I'm HOPING to get something in September. I think only a small percentage of the $300 due for singles. I thought they were going to give $600 for singles and $1200 to couples!? Well I won't get much since I'm several thousand over the income level for singles. Suuucks !

Best to all, Catchmeifyoucan
        If I get it, I will get $1,200.00 direct deposited...but I can't get a straight answer regarding whether it will be deposited against what I owe in back taxes due to the fact that I am in a payment plan with the IRS...if that's the case, I owe $1,200.00 less...but I sure could use the cash, if they actually don't apply it.
        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
        Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

tax incentive

Is it automatic based on last year, or do you have to file this year first?
          blush2:

Comment

All of your questions are answered on the IRS website.
            Best to go there for info

Pay your taxes. Get your refund status. Find IRS forms and answers to tax questions. We help you understand and meet your federal tax responsibilities.
            You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Please keep all post about this subject consolidated.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X