top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glass is half-full, and my "to do list" is shorter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass is half-full, and my "to do list" is shorter...

Another positive thing about going BK...

My (massive) "to do list" just got shorter. I realized I can cross off "Write dispute letters to credit bureaus to correct errors (for the um-teenth time)." I can also shred all the old credit reports I was saving, for comparison purposes. Not much use for that, now will there be?

I'm pretending I don't see all the new bankruptcy-related tasks that have been added to my list.

Oh, and paying bills! This takes MUCH less time than it used to!

And...let's see...my "bills binder", I can lift it without straining my back. There's another good thing.

See? Things are picking up and life is getting better, already!

May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

And the best part is "not worrying yourself to death" on HOW I'M GOING TO PAY ALL THIS AND SURVIVE.
      No more "stress"................
      Your health will improve, your outlook towards life and the future will improve, and your relationships with loved ones will be better and not so strained.
      Financial problems can destroy you financially, emotionally, mentally, and physically..... all with one blow!!

It's such a blessing when it all "settles down" afterwards...........
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Yep! And my favorite...I have a little extra money I can add to my savings account!! Such a relief...it's been zilch for to many years!
        May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
        June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
        August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
        August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

Originally posted by lillaimof2kids View Post
          Yep! And my favorite...I have a little extra money I can add to my savings account!! Such a relief...it's been zilch for to many years!
          Well....that's a little in the future for me (I have $13 to my name at the moment), but I'm hopeful it will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth View Post
            It's such a blessing when it all "settles down" afterwards...........
            Here's to looking forward to that "settling down time" of which you speak!

Comment

That's a positive way to look at it. That should greatly lessen your stress levels and you can look forward to some relaxation time now.
              Hi, I'm new here.

(Link Removed By Moderator)

Comment

Originally posted by layla17 View Post
                That's a positive way to look at it. That should greatly lessen your stress levels and you can look forward to some relaxation time now.

Ahhhh yesss....I've heard of this "relaxation", of which you speak. A mythical creature in my world, but I've seen glimpses of it running in the backyard, during the very early morning...

I intend to catch it one day

Comment

Originally posted by No Gravy View Post
                  Ahhhh yesss....I've heard of this "relaxation", of which you speak. A mythical creature in my world, but I've seen glimpses of it running in the backyard, during the very early morning...

I intend to catch it one day

HAHAHAAA!! This is great! LOL!! To write that well would be nice! Unfortunately, I have to spell check everything... too much of an engineer.

A fresh start is still a ways off and I have a hard time believing it sometimes... But I smile at the **thought**.
                  Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
                  341 Oct 8 2008
                  Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
                    Unfortunately, I have to spell check everything... too much of an engineer.
                    All my spell-checks R belong to Firefox

A fresh start is still a ways off and I have a hard time believing it sometimes... But I smile at the **thought**.
                    Aye, I hear ya. It's the one advantage to my business being down right now...no more 90 hour work weeks!

Since I gave up hope (of keeping my house), I feel a lot better

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X