BOA rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOA rant

Okay...so I have a bill I owe BOA on my safety deposit box....it's been delinquint for a couple of years...

Today when I checked my checking account...low & behold they took $195 out re: this bill....

Now I know it's my fault for not paying it...but they let it slide for a LONG time...

I'm thinking with the way the economy is...they're going after every dollar they can....

...so it's sucks to be me today because I have my budget set accordingly an I will be existing on $200 till the middle of next month when I get my paycheck that's just bills & $ to live on vs. my next check which goes to rent & car insurance.... UGH!!!!

Yes, I did call them give them a piece of my mind....told the CSR, wait till something like this happens to you & BOA SUCKS...

Just had to get this off my chest & warn anyone who banks with them, they will pull out of your account if it's in the fine print.
    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

That sucks, they are sleezy.
    At least you felt better giving them a piece of your mind.
    When they call me again again again I'll tell them the same LOL

Comment

I'm sorry they took it out like that. I hate BOA with great passion myself. Left them over 4 years ago.
      Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
      Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

Do you still have anythig in the box? If not, I would close it.
        Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
        Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
        Discharged April 2012

Comment

Yes close it out. Now what they could have done, is send you a letter of warning then they have a right to drill out and remove whatever is in it. It is not supposed to be opened and auctioned unopened. They own the box. They sure took advantage of your situation though and you had every right to blast them. I would close it out and get whatever refund there could be. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Since they stole the funds from your account, it's now paid for. So the box is still yours. Right? Walk into the safe deposit box area, and put some dog or cat turd, maybe even a dead rat in it. Then tell them that you don't want the box anymore.

Comment

That seems a bit childish.
              Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
              Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
              Discharged April 2012

Comment

my thinking....

Yeah, it is childish, but as a mind game it is great!!! You don't go through with it but you play it around in you mind, give yourself happy thoughts from it, and nobody is really hurt. It gives some relief to that pent up rage you have against those BS BOA's!!! YEAH!!!

Comment

Hummm....childish, maybe, but it reminds me of the time back in the 80's when I had an attorney roommate jerk that when we left the house(moved somewhere because hes such a jerk), told the landlord not to give us our deposit back. Well, my friend and I put some really nasty dog poop that was sitting in a very hot garage for a week in his car under the seat. lol....He hated us for us but boy did it feel good to do it, even to this day we still laugh about it.......I wrote a note on the paper bag that the poop was in and on it said...This is to give you back some of the shit you gave to us" lol"

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
                    Hummm....childish, maybe, but it reminds me of the time back in the 80's when I had an attorney roommate jerk that when we left the house(moved somewhere because hes such a jerk), told the landlord not to give us our deposit back. Well, my friend and I put some really nasty dog poop that was sitting in a very hot garage for a week in his car under the seat. lol....He hated us for us but boy did it feel good to do it, even to this day we still laugh about it.......I wrote a note on the paper bag that the poop was in and on it said...This is to give you back some of the shit you gave to us" lol"
                    LOL!!!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Rant on.
                      Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
                      341 July 1, 2008
                      Discharged September 4, 2008
                      Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Comment

Thank you all for the mental support!!!

I went into the lobby Saturday morning to get some of that cash out to pay a friend of mine who was doing a front brake job on my 4Runner over the weekend.

Asked the CSR on the way out about my issue with the removal of funds. She said the most likely situation was that they were about to drill the box & remove the contents but they check for current accounts with the bank in good standing. Since that would be me, they transferred the funds and now the box is paid up till next May.

Being that my jewelry is what's inside, it sure is worth more than the $195, it's all good.
                        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,

Comment

I don't see why you would get mad at them, when you in fact owed them the money. It's not like they just took money just because.

Comment

Were all under a ton of stress and I understand how you feel....

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
                              I don't see why you would get mad at them, when you in fact owed them the money. It's not like they just took money just because.
                              I got mad because....with a box that's three years overdue...all of a sudden...$195 taken out of my account....

I felt like, why friday the 19th? Why not last May when the payment was due...in fact, why don't they just subtract the freaking payment from my account .... obviously they can overide the account, if necessary to extract the payment without ANY NOTICE of "hello, we're taking the money you've owed us for the past three years because, not only do you owe it but we're taking cash from our customers in any legal way we can.....

Why is it when I deposit green cash, it's held for 24 hours...? it should be an accounting in/out...who ever heard of holding cash?

want me to rant more?

BOA is KNOWN to screw their customers.

I have not changed banks because I do not know if anyone would've taken me in my bankrupt status....

UGH!
                              Sorry to complain, I know it's my fault that I DIDN'T Pay but.....the awfulness came at a time when I was counting on my $195 to last me for the next three weeks...that's all.....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X