No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys talk about anything besides miami?

Anyways, I paid 2.88 today. And its only early april.

Comment

Depending on the zip code you purchase gas in, the prices will vary. I paid $2.59 for 87 octane yesterday.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

$2.65 as of yesterday here in west Tennessee. The bottomline is everything goes up when fuel does. Those big rigs that haul everything don't get but about 8 miles a gallon and diesel is as high as gas.

Comment

Filing, you committed the unparonable sin! You included Broward as Miami, LOL! If you lived here you'd know why that's a sin! Mainly because most of us up here are refugees from Miami realizing that every so many years we have to move further north to escape "Miami", don't fret Miami will eventually include Orlando though! Plus, we've all had to uproot and leave what used to be a great place to live so ex-miamians tend to rehash what's been torn down or paved over, like Pirates World or the fun days of good 'Ol thouroughly corrupt but can do well loved Mayor Lomelo of Sunrise who believed Sunrise should small town.
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Ok...it's time to buy bikes

I saw a man & his parnter filling up the red gas tanks yesterday, when I went to gas up on AMI and I thought I might have missed something...87 was 2.75 on anna maria yesterday...premium was 2.95....what's going on?
            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I am really starting to get concerned that gas prices are gonna spike big. My mother called and told me not to be suprised to see 4.00 by mid summer. Now, she may just be over worried. BUT, we have summer, China, the hurricane season, possible iran strike, and a president in the oil business. I know that there is no way I can afford gas at any higher prices. Is anyone concerned about the possibility of this hurting our economy even more!!!!!

Comment

Definitely $4 a gallon is what the manager of the convenience store said yesterday...on our island...
                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

How will people handle paying 4.00/gallon? Wages will not increase. I need a car that gets 70 mpg.

Comment

I know several people who have run out and bought new cars just to get better mileage. Now they have a car payment on top of gas prices. We are fighting a loosing battle here.

Comment

3.10 per gallon today
                      2.87 for regular
                      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

1995 Camaro 4 Sale
                        80k original miles
                        3,200 or best, make offer
                        904-881-4602

Comment

Just heard this am on the news that crude hit all time high at 70+ per barrel. Where does this end? The problem is that it does not just increase gas costs, but utilities and then all items that are trucked in. I worry that oil and healthcare are going to be my biggest expenses going forward.

Comment

I am not looking forward to the summer... Our car is good on gas mileage, and we don't drive too much, but still!

Remember the good ole days, when gas was under $2 a gallon? Whoever thought that would be the good ole days???
                            Discharged Chapter 7 09/05

Post Bankruptcy Credit:
                            Target $200 (12/05)
                            Capital One $500 (12/05)
                            Hooters Mastercard $2000 (04/06)

Fico Scores: average of 646

Comment

Does not just affect gas prices. You will see your groceries go up, and anything else that needs trucked in. Given the fact that everything is imported from China and trucked in from the coasts, I would expect to see inflation rear its head.

Comment

I can't believe how much it is going up! DH drives truck and diesel is getting outrageous! This time last year, he was wondering if his company was going to lay off the drivers because of the rising cost. Now, it is a matter of "don't idle your truck anymore than you have to" and "don't deadhead looking for loads" (this means, for those who don't know, that there is to be no more miles driven without a load on the truck than has to be).

With all the groceries and necessesities going up, how are people changing their everyday living?

I know that I am combining all trips to town (live round trip of 50 miles to do any type of shopping) that I possibly can. Things do come up that I have to make the extra trip, but keeping them to a bear minimum. We are doing without on some things that I can't get at the local stores. (Small town with expensive grocery and small stores).

My youngest and last nephew is getting married in Omaha this summer, which is an 18 hour drive on way for us and I don't even think that what we have saved will cover the trip, gas, hotel, food etc. So, thanks to the rising cost of gas, I will probably have to miss his wedding!

It is really sad when you hear people on tv talking about how they have to decide which bills get paid and which ones have to wait because they are putting more and more in their gas tanks. I heard one lady talking about how much it is affecting her working outside the home. She can't afford to stay home, as they need her income also. But, at the same time, she is paying for daycare, lunches, work clothing and all the extra gas money that is now coming out of her check. She might be breaking even now.

It is sad that this country is letting the CEO's and all the major companies make BILLIONS in profits while the very people who are paying THEIR salaries are struggling to make ends meet and can barely get by on what they are getting paid!

THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND THE MIDDLE CLASS ARE GETTING POORER!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X