Car Repos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Repos

Ok so back in 2005 I got a car not knowing what I was doing for $16,000 which turned out to b like $30 something thousand when I finished singing the papers. so I gave the car back within a month because I wasn't gonna pay that much for the car, and now owe $12,000 or so. So b4 that went on my credit I got a different car at a better rate and now having to let it go back because I lost my job and cant find another to cover the payments plus having tickets shot my insurance up and they wont insure me this year meaning if i go somewhere else its still going to cost more then i have jus to keep the car on the road. so if I let this one go back ill probably owe another 12 or so.. im pretty sure my credit is shot so what would b the best thing to do to start over and get these 2 cars out of the way? I def don't have the money to pay for it.. Thanks

Hang in there

Try one of those places that do their own financing. They usually charge high interest but, they are less expensive and they don't do credit checks and at least you will be driving, insurance is a lot less expensive on older, less expensive cars, good luck and keep us posted!!!
    Entered debt settlement in 2006
    Filed bankrupcy in 2008
    Stuck with $2,343 payment in 2009

Comment

You will most likely just need to save your pennies and just buy a reliable car for cash for like $1,000 to $3,000 dollars. The increasingly tight credit market will make it nearly impossible for you to finance another car with two repos on your credit report. And having a monthly note doesn't seem to be the right time or place for you at the moment.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X