top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone love Mystery science theater 3000??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone love Mystery science theater 3000??

just wanted to let any who cares know that these guys are back together! I have loved MST3000 for so long but had no idea they were back together until I heard an ad for them to be in Seattle for a live show.
    their website is Cinematic Titanic.com they have about 6 dvds out so far.

I LOVED MST3K, but wasn't impressed with Cinematic Titanic. MST3K had much more than just goofing on the movies (invention exchange, story line, continuity through the series, character interaction), CT is only the goofing unless they've changed since their first DVD and I can see that in any theater near a bad neighborhood, probably even more entertaining.

Comment

Manos, Hands of Fate - the worst movie ever made. No one has ever been able to show me a worse movie.
      Scared to file. Scared not to file.

Comment

MST3K'er chiming in!!!! I have posted about them years ago, no takers. I reahed Mary Jo Pehl (Pearl) online and got a nice email response. Favorite "The Horrors of Spider Island" and i believe "Gold Boots". Also paid $60 for the VHS when we thought the movie would never be out again. They finally worked out the licensing issue over This Island Earth and the DVD plummeted from $175 for a used copy to $15 for a new one.

I love Mike and Joel and Tom (rember Htom) and Crow (crue with the German dots)! And of course Gypsy and "mike broke the Hubble!"
        "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

CAVE DWELLERS
          THE UNEARTHLY with shorts: POSTURE PALS and APPRECIATING OUR PARENTS

The unforgettable:
          SQUIRM with short: A CASE OF SPRING FEVER (remember that was the documentary with "coily" the spring on springs. Remember Crow with "Coily's army of darkness?".
          LOVE MST!!
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

Who could forget "Posture Pals"???????

Comment

Oh, incidentally for the more serious minded here... I think that your thread is a total waste of space and has nothing to do with bankruptcy and you should narrow your yadayadayadayada, naaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Comment

I sold my MST3K tape collection about six months ago on ebay, I will go for the older DVD's as they come out. The issue has been licensing and re-licensing of the older films versus the financial gain. Believe me, I've searched and emailed the MST folks, dig deep and you can find the source, not just the contact. My online searching even netted me a very nice email from Richard Hatch (Apollo) owner of everything BSG (no MST'er needs that acronym explained.

Comment

"Oh yeah, breach hull all die, even had it underlined!"... "we must confound Gerry at every turn!"

Comment

cetiya, I'm an MST'er let's hear from you!

Comment

wow, i had given up on this thread, thought i was the only fan. you guys have to check out Cinematic titanic. its most of the original people, Joel, Trace, Mary Jo, Josh and t.v's frank. they have several dvds out, and they get better with each one, their latest is Blood of the vampires, its the funniest. no robots, but the sense of humor is still the same. they are also playing live in many cities, i have seen them in seattle and next month they will be in Portland. also east. it was the biggest thrill of my life to meet the gang. they always have a meet and greet after the shows and are so approchable and take great pictures with you!
                      my favorite movies are Sampson VS the vampire women, and eegah!

Comment

"Run Ruth Run"! "Thanks Napoleon, brilliant strategy"! and "you remember me Ruth, shrinky dink"....

Comment

I emailed Mary Jo years ago as a "concerned fan" assuring her that I was happily married and not stalking. I had heard her on an NPR report about the perils of moving back home after career difficulties. I recieved a very well written and thoughtful response.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X