No announcement yet.

Home buying rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your post OF. I try to prove my points by using facts and logic, it was just an observation that I think there are few that agree with you.

I do not think most people think of a house as an investemnt, they just want to live in a place of their own that they have control over. Most people hope that homes grow in value at least as much as inflation.

There are no bailouts for other 'investments' except for mortgage. I do not know of any bailouts for stock/precious metals/futures/bonds investments, do you?

Foreclosed 'investments' can negatively impact others if the banks need a taxpayer bailout, other investment failures do not have a negative impact on others.

God Bless America

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
    Nice try sigffried. That's one of the weakest strategies one can make to bolster a lost argument. Claim most others agree with you.

What makes you think foreclosures are handled any differently than any other investment? If you fail to perform, you lose your investment.

Nobody would EVER buy a house with the assumption it will DECREASE in value while they own it. NO one! Every person who INVESTS in a house assumes the value will increase.

I'm done arguing this point with you.

When the going gets tough the simple-minded go nowhere.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X