Wellsfargo...mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellsfargo...mods?

Anyone have a Mortgage with Wellsfargo and successfully get a mod? Just curious...

Now that is funny. I tried a short sale and a deed in lieu and all I got was lost paperwork, and that is all my realtor got too. They told us they were working on it of course an the next thing we knew we got a letter from their attorney. It sort of told us not to worry about a thing, they were not trying to collect. So we thought that maybe the Deed in Lieu was happening. Then the next letter said they were turning us over for collection. I did not try the mod, but I am not holding my breath on anyone being successful in working with them. I think they want the house and believe the future will bring highing prices. In the mean time they will simply live off taxpayer money.

Comment

bail out money...

Yes i think they did take some $25+ billion in Tax payer dollars and they have to means to help ? Maybe i'm in the crapper with the house... probably negative about $200K and we financed that loan back in 04 and did full doc's and all. Granted All that neg. is the 2nd Mort. at probably inflated Values of the times when we got the 2nd... now its biting Us and Them WF in the Ares and they don't want to give an ounce? We have not been yet we have not missed or been late on a single payment in 5 yrs since.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X