Free Falling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Falling

I think sometimes admitting that your in over your head is the first step at gaining control. To truly hit rock bottom, makes you have to resurface or drown. Sometimes we need to tread water, or throw a life jacket out. Thank you for those life jackets

Good point and I agree, thanks for all those life jackets I got during my longggggggggggggggg process.
    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

And once you know what you're going to do and start getting your plans together, there is another word to describe it.

LIBERATING!

A year ago, I would be in a panic about some of the things that are happening to me now. But today, knowing what I know, I don't worry about it, for I have a good idea of what the future holds.

It's so liberating......
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I feel like I am in a box with no way to escape. The walls are closing in. I can't seem to make any right decisions , so I just breathe and hold still. I can't wait to feel capable of making choices that will liberate me. Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by merime View Post
          I feel like I am in a box with no way to escape. The walls are closing in. I can't seem to make any right decisions , so I just breathe and hold still. I can't wait to feel capable of making choices that will liberate me. Thank you for the kind words!
          Releasing the past liberates you.

Asking for help liberates you.

Seeing things in a new light liberates you.

Believing in yourself and your future liberates you.

You are doing ALL these things.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Iam so trying, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by merime View Post
              Iam so trying, thank you!
              Not only are you trying, you are succeeding.

By asking for help you are taking control of your own life.
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X