I am ENGAGED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ENGAGED!!!

I was awakened in the middle of the night with a knock on the door, rose petals strewn everywhere, and a wonderful and amazing man at the door with a ring and a smile!

I am so freaking happy right now I could burst!

BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

All Together Now Everyone!!!

Originally posted by tinroofrusted
    I was awakened in the middle of the night with a knock on the door, rose petals strewn everywhere, and a wonderful and amazing man at the door with a ring and a smile!

I am so freaking happy right now I could burst!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...HOW SWEET!

(TOM, I THINK WE NEED SOME NEWER SMILEYS)

Comment

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me some strange guy just showed up at your door in the middle of the night and asked you to marry him?

Just kidding. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
      Amy M.
      NW Washington

10/16/05 - Filed Chapter 7

11/14/05 - 341 Meeting - DONE!!!

1/6/06 - Discharged!!!

Comment

How romantic!!!

Congrats!! To you and your new "Hubby to be"!!!!!

pink-amulet

Comment

Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
          I remember when I got engaged.... Still makes me smile...

BEST OF LUCK
          NOW & IN THE FUTURE
          I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

Wha???? Do you mean that he was so drunk that he couldn't even hold on to the roses and spilled them all over the carpet???
            Congrats! Art

Comment

Dang, I just gave 500 bucks to the divorce lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I am kidding, if my wife saw that she'd be giving the 500...

Anyway, I wish you the very best.
              I was sitting on a front step in North Miami at 13790 NE 10th Ave in a very different North Miami looking into those beautiful latin eyes. We had just come from Swensens Ice Cream and I loved her so much, 21 years later i still love her that much. That was our moment. And going down the Seybold Building in Downtown Miami and paying off the rings before we got to wear them. That is a great memmory Tin, money cannot buy it away from you. I would not trade all of our troubles for that moment. I have one rule in life, no matter the trouble, get over it.

God Bless. The greatest moments are yet to come. Especially when you hear the fridge door open and three minutes later you hear little feet scamper across the tile and knock on your door and say "daddy, the egg popped!". And you go into the kitchen and see three broken eggs laying beside a miniature baseball bat.
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Thansk everyone!

I am so very excited, and feel so blessed.
                BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS GIRL!!!!

Now you are off on another "adventure" in your life!!!

I'm thrilled pink for you...... your young man sounds like a "romantic" to me! Hard to find those!!

A little love in your life is good, and a whole lot is GREAT!!

My best to you and yours starting a new life together.

From here on out your life revolves around "we"....

Good luck and best wishes,

Minny
                  Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Congrats! one thing I need to know, Did he go to Jared's? Just Kidding, I'm happy for you.
                    Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

You've been excited for a couple of weeks now -

OKAY - WHENS THE WEDDING???

lol

Minny
                      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

We are looking at July 1st! =)

I can't wait, and there is sooo much to do.

My biggest problem is finding a dress. Everywhere I look it's strapless this and that. I am a really modest person, so that's going to be hard!

Comment

Tin, we had to do our Wedding on the cheap. It was in Church, borrowed dress and reception at a friends home. It came out nice. Yours will to. My wife is also very modest and conservative as far the outside world. You will make a great wife.

And while we are on the subject, right thinkers need to produce smaller right thinkers. Not being nosy, but just remember that. Two many people who claim conservative moral values are reproducing in conservative numbers. That is all I'll say and that's going a little to far, I won't edit it out, but I will apologize if I crossed the line.
                          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Have you tried Ebay?

Originally posted by tinroofrusted
                            We are looking at July 1st! =)

I can't wait, and there is sooo much to do.

My biggest problem is finding a dress. Everywhere I look it's strapless this and that. I am a really modest person, so that's going to be hard!
                            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

When we got married, we had a $2,000 budget. Our invitations were printed from our printer at home. (We bought a program that came with paper from Staples), my dress was handmade by a family friend, (ebay is a great idea!) we had the wedding in our church, and our reception at our local park in the shelter house ($50). We planned our reception for the mid afternoon so we didn't have to provide a meal. We just had snacky things. Our flowers were some wildflowers from Costco. (They have cheap bouquets) The only big ticket item was our wedding cake, which was $300.

Our special day was very simple and elegant. Try going to the library and finding books on cheap wedding ideas. You can actually do a lot with very little!
                              Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
                              Richard Bach

Filing 02/2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X