ex-bank-of-america-employee-tells-all-in-youtube-video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ex-bank-of-america-employee-tells-all-in-youtube-video

Here’s a testimonial from a former Bank of America customer assistance employee. She was fired on Monday for offering repayment plans to too many customers, even those who “deserved&#82…
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Awesome. I so wish I had the guts to do something like that esp. since I work for one of America's most hated companies. But alas....since the gov. now owns a big stake of my co. and I'm going to work for the gov....I don't think it would be a wise career move.
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
    341 July 1, 2008
    Discharged September 4, 2008
    Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Comment

I do understand that a person has to put food on the table. One thing tho- the people have more power then they think. Not by rioting- but simply to stop participating.

Maybe one or two can slip by from time to time. I would guess that would slide.

People have to eat- and that means workers and their families too. So I understand.
      Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

Interesting, I work in banking but I work with only the most wealthy clients the bank has. We waive every check cost, every stop pay fee, every over draft fee every wire fee... you name it we waive it. Sometimes the checks cost well over 100.00 and we waive the fees. The reason is these people are wanted by all the banks, and anyone will do anything to get their trusts, or investments, loans, or deposits. So, all fees waived for them. One would think making interest would be enough ... but it isn't for them

Comment

Capitalism at its best!
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X