Newbie just starting out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie just starting out!

I read many, many posts on this forum last night and I’m in an all too familiar situation. I took a ‎large pay cut last August, just about the time all the credit cards we slashing limits and raising ‎minimum payments. I’m single and own a house and want to KEEP the house. I’ve contacted ‎an attorney and will send him my retainer $$$ this week. I have completed about 70% of all that ‎paperwork. I’m really hoping for a 7! Before I found this guy another attorney did some fast ‎number crunching and said I ‘just under’ the means amount, meaning I had about $5.00 cash left ‎over after paying everything. Hopefully this will work out and I can join all these clubs I see ‎around here.‎

Glad I found this board … to learn and share with.‎
    11/09 FICO - 735 ~ 01/10 FICO 545

It'll be okay

This board helped me a lot

Good Luck
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Im also new here to the board, eager to learn a thing or two as well as share my knowledge to those who need it. Glad to be here
      [Advertising link removed once again, after warning poster. Read and conform to the rules.]

Comment

Welcome. We're all here to help.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X