Just found ya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found ya!

hi everyone. im getting ready to start my pro se bankruptcy and in doing some research online iv run across your forum. looks to be full of good info and good people.

i do think i will be sticking around in your community for a while. i have no experience with BK and / or BK law, but i have done my fare share of pro se family fun. that being said ill probably have more questions than answers. ( i hope your search function is well oiled ;-)

thanks in advance to all the people that have helped make this a vast place for BK knowledge.

Check out the pro se part of the forum. There's a couple of very knowlegdeable pro se filers on this forum.

Good luck!
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Welcome to the bkforum benflippin.

Comment

Welcome and good luck.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X