top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just When You Think You Might Be Getting On Track....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just When You Think You Might Be Getting On Track....

Something comes along to wipe you out!

Our poor beloved kitty Bela got an ear infection that turned into an illness called Vestibular and had to be hospitalized. It was horrible to see! He couldn't sit or stand, couldn't use the litter, cryed and panted. It's a middle ear problem that causes him to be severely dizzy.

He is better today and will be coming home but no we are out of $$.

Sometimes life really sucks.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Something comes along to wipe you out!

Our poor beloved kitty Bela got an ear infection that turned into an illness called Vestibular and had to be hospitalized. It was horrible to see! He couldn't sit or stand, couldn't use the litter, cryed and panted. It's a middle ear problem that causes him to be severely dizzy.

He is better today and will be coming home but no we are out of $$.

Sometimes life really sucks.
    I hope your kitty improves over time. Sorry that happened, but yes I know what you mean with getting out of BK and rebuilding one's finances when unexpected big expenses hit home. I was in a car accident twice recently thanks to the historic snow weather VA (and neighboring states) have been socked with. Now trying to rebuild funds to get the van repaired and I agree, life sucks sometimes. Just hang in there
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

My dog got this same thing our vet nicknamed as "old-dog's disease", right after filing BK. Thankfully they usually fully recover, and I hope your poor kitty does as well as my dog did. Today, there is no sign of the illness. At first I thought the dog had a stroke, but after a pill for 10 days the dog is as good as new (for an old dog).

Somehow this kind of stuff always happens at the worst financial times. I swear some days all you can do is laugh at the irony of things.

Chin up, better days are ahead.
      I wish you and your kitty many happy days.
      8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
      11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Oh, vestibular syndrome. Been there, done that...my childhood dog and I had it simultaneously. We both recovered quickly (significant progress within days); and, I hope Bela follows suit!

I had to invest $4k into one of my dogs two weeks following my 341. It was a tough financial hit; although, I recovered...and so did my dog. Hang in there!
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
          Oh, vestibular syndrome. Been there, done that...my childhood dog and I had it simultaneously. We both recovered quickly (significant progress within days); and, I hope Bela follows suit!

I had to invest $4k into one of my dogs two weeks following my 341. It was a tough financial hit; although, I recovered...and so did my dog. Hang in there!
          That's one expensive wiener dog!
          Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Sorry about your kitty but at least he's coming home, that's a possitive!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X