Missing someone tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing someone tonight

My first born was premature and was severly disabled. Believe it or not, I did not qualify for government programs because a family of 4 with $40,000 year income (I think that was about what I was making back then) does not qualify for government based medical insurance. So back then I told myself that I am being honest as an example to others and someone out there must need it more than me if I am turned down. Well 4 years later I qualified for the exemption program where they no longer consider my income and he qualified for help based on his income ($0). I had insurance for 3 months and he died in his sleep.

My son was 8 years old and he didnt even know he was different. Even though I did not show it, I hurt more than I even knew because I went into a depression. I stopped paying my bills for 6 MONTHS!!! I dont even know how we were still in the house. I had to file for CH13 because my husband finally finished school and started working too so we made good money. And so I just want to get off my chest that I am not a deadbeat. I am a grieving mother.

And so I miss my son tonight. I love you DeDe. Looking forward to seeing you again.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
    Filed Chapter 13 on 3-31-10. 341 completed 5/20/10
    $2900+ a month 0% payback to unsecured creditors
    Discharged 6/30/2015

Comment

Deep peace to you and may God bless--

jane
      Filed: 2/24/2006
      341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
      Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Hugggs to you!!

Comment

My deepest sympathies and support for you at this time. I too have lost a child (infant)- sad to be a member of that "club"...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X