Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAM IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY! (January 20)

whoo hoooo!

Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM - WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY & MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME

By the way - I am not speaking to BK- He has been VERY bad today, worthy of 3 days in time out!!!!!!!
    I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

So Kam how you gonna celebrate, is it back to the water heater for a hot splashing???

Comment

Happy (early) Birthday!!!

Pink-amulet

Comment

It's your birthday....

make it a birthday week!!!! Have a good one!
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

kam, we have a few friends coming to the b-day party!
            Attached Files

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
            [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
            [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
            [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

and some more are on their way too!
              Attached Files

Comment

dont forget ill be there! rrrrrrrrrrr! who needs denzel when you got me!

*shaking hips and snaping finger wildly*

Comment

Oh lawdy.

Denzel.. le sigh. Don't tell my husband.

Thank you BKF and everyone for the birthday wishes

What am I going to do for my birthday? Same thing I do every year, go to work, come home, cook dinner, go to bed

At my age, I'm just glad I lived long enough to see another one roll by.

Comment

I like your avatar too BKF

Now I gotta figure out WHY you need a 3 day time out!

Comment

Amen, to another year rolling around!!! It's not the years that gets us - nor the mileage - ITS THE PITSTOPS along the way!!!

YEP - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM FROM ME AND THE "GIRLS"!!!

They'll eat a peice of cake (cupcake) in your honor.....

with well wishes for a good day!!!
                      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

kam, i DIDNT do ANYTHING. dont read that trash!

they are making things up cuz they are upset cuz they are hor'moan'al

Comment

bkfiler,

NOW I LIKE THAT AVATAR!!!!! BEST ONE YET!!! Your doing better, lol!!!
                          Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Thanks Minny

I'll probably wind up making almond chicken or tacos for dinner.

One thing I am grateful for: I have lived to see two of my children graduate from high school. My mother was 47 when she took her own life. I was only 13 and my sister was 11. Now, I've just got my baby girl to see through to graduation and I'll consider my life having come full circle. You know what I mean?

You and your girls enjoy those cup cakes

Comment

Kam,
                              Hopefully you will have "many more years" to enjoy children, grandkids, and maybe even greatgrands.....
                              Must have been very hard on a 13 and 11 year old to loose their mother in that way. I can understand how important being a "mother" is too you....... Sounds like you have it "all " under control.

Have a Great Birthday and Count your Blessings!
                              Minny

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X