No announcement yet.

Fear Factor: Spider Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filer, I'm having a hard time keeping track of your avatars - especially when you are taking staci's. What happened to that cute shemale?

Comment

im her real daddy. im proud of her. just keep eating and make sure that water heater stays hot for next friday 27th at our BBQ!

whoo hoooo!

minny said that she want to go ahead and do the chocolate tub dance for us so i will need the hot water to melt the chocolate too.

its going to be quite good
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Oh My, Jim H, those ribs you are eating must be rancid by now, because if you think BK's shemale is (ugh???) cute???????
        I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X