Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC Cancels 'West Wing' After 7 Seasons

NBC Cancels 'West Wing' After 7 Seasons

well i started watching this show again this season but...

it should have been cancled a long time ago imo. were in real life do you ever see so many people all taking so fast. one person maybe, but 30 at once? no i dont really think so. i remember the very first episode and thought the same thing back then.

glad to see it go to make room for something better.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Sorry, no loss to me, I never watched it.
    Actually, I watch very little TV.
    I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

you should at least be watching The Sheild.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Don't tell anybody, but I have never seen the Shield. Don't particularly care for CSI. love Cops (mainly Monday morning quarterback them, except for the song)
        I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

you will like The Shied.

Comment

OK, I'll watch just for you. (when does it come on?????)

Comment

Watch full episodes and get the latest updates and information on all of your favorite FX and FXX shows.

i think tues on FX. i dont remember because i record if on my court appproved trustee sanctions DVR machine

Comment

Is it on after American Idol? (yes I am a total Idol addict)

That is the one and only reality show I watch. I could watch the Shield though. I was kind of hooked on Curb Your Enthusiasm but it ended already this season.

Comment

i watched the idol the very first season. it was great. never watched it again much. my taste comes and goes too quick. i record up to 30 shows a week on my DVR. love it. skip through the ads and slow parts.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X