• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News-the passing of an icon

It is with the saddest heart that I must pass on the following news. Please
    join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The
    Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma
    complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
    turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack,
    the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain
    Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours. Aunt Jemima delivered the
    eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he was still a crusty old man! and was considered a roll model for
    millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and
    Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his
    elderly dad, Pop Tart. The Funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

lol, that was very funny. well written.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Sad news indeed
      State: MI
      Filed: 09/09/05
      341 Meeting: 10/19/05 - DONE - My Experience
      Last Day For Objections: 12/19/05
      Case Closed: 01/13/06 (Friday The 13th!)

Comment

How cute is that - LOVE IT...............
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

love it
          I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

lol....thats cute
            Filed : January 13th 2006

Discharged: April 17, 2006

Closed: May 1, 2006

Orchard Card (secured) $300.00
            Hooters $ 1000.00

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

Comment

Toooooooooooo cute!! Brightened my day!!
                Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                Discharged - 12/2006
                Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

LOL
                  See there is a reason why you should not spend so much time with Sims... look how you brightened the day for so many of us. Very cute!

Comment

Someone emailed that to me at work. Though on the topic of Sims, I'm playing a game that has:

Brandi-single mom to Dustin (teen) and Beau (kid) and apparently, her husband died suddenly right after she got pregnant w/ her 3rd son. She is a family sim, so not happy unless she has a complete family. Not to mention, she has a house that is too small and no money...

So-she married Don who moved in & helped out with the kids. Helped Dustin turn his grades around, to start doing well in school. Beau is a star student. They named the baby Donnie.

Remember how Brandi is a family Sim? Well, she wants to have 10 kids. So, Brandi & Don immediately went to work on having a baby of their own. Only-they had twins! Max & Mark, about the time that Donnie is due to grow from a baby to a toddler. Dustin moved to college - can you blame him? There are cribs everywhere! They are gonna have to move to a bigger house. Especially since Brandi is pregnant AGAIN.

BTW-Brandi, Don, and her 1st 3 boys are Sim-made. I didn't make that part up. I just chose to have her marry Don, etc.
                    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

when you lay down in bed at night do you think of Sims before you go to sleep?

when you wake up in the morning is your first thought about Sims?

answer honestly. its for your own good.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

No-my first thoughts in the mornings are:

Gotta get the kids up (real ones, not Sims), make breakfast, get them ready for school, spend some time with Peyton, get ready for work, go to work... But I'd really like 15 more minutes of sleep.

Comment

ah ha!

and you didnt asnwer the bed-time thoughts.

i knew it! you go to bed thinking about sims.

also, that is not the very very first initial thought you have. thast a routine. so doesnt need thinking so to speak. we are talking the very first thing you think about, besides me, when you first get up and last things you are thinking about, besides me, when you go to bed.

its hard to know what those things are unless you ever knew it was important like im pointing out. think about it and get back to us. we are only trying to help you
                          Last edited by bkfiler; 01-25-2006, 08:22 AM.

Comment

GAAAACK Staci!

Is that number in BKF's avatar a countdown ? 2 days until he's discharged? Are we ready to have him in our club? Minny? What you think? Pink? Sunshine? I don't know if I am up to this or not. I feel faint.

Comment

Just remember when he joins US - he's a member of the elite club............ and he better act that way too............

LOL,

Party on the 27th......???? How ironic the BBQ would be on HIS day of discharge............. PLANNED????
                              Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X