One Wish Genie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Wish Genie

(To me, the funniest part of this is that my cousin-whose name is Genie-sent this to me.)

A woman rubbed a bottle and out popped a genie. The amazed Woman
    asked If she got three wishes. The genie said, "Nope, sorry, three-wish
    genies are a storybook myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So... what'll it be?"

The woman did not hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East.
    See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and
    want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa.
    It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable.
    These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out
    of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good but not
    THAT good!

I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable."
    The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to
    find the right man. You know - one that's considerate and fun,
    likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, is great in bed, and gets
    along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful.
    That is what I wish for...a good man."

The genie let out a sigh and said, "Let me see the damn map again."
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

roflmao

*sigh - women expect too much from men for what they are worth*
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

UH-OH!

How much are they worth? If its TOO much, I might have a problem! I didn't think to list my DH as an asset. Do you think the trustee might realize my blunder, reopen the case, and seize him?

Originally posted by bkfiler

*sigh - women expect too much from men for what they are worth*
      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

*sigh - and they dont read very well either*

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
        [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
        [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
        [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

The old saying about men being "a dime a dozen" ---

WELL - IT'S TRUE!!
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I should be ok then-the replacement cost is a lot higher than I can afford!

Comment

*sigh - and they complain a lot and act like they are not very very needy*

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
                The old saying about men being "a dime a dozen" ---

WELL - IT'S TRUE!!
                Here's where I have to stand up for my man. I did have to do my fair share of searching through the "dime a dozen" rack though before I found him. lol

Comment

we are not little toys or coins. we do not like to be referred to as objects.

please do not do so. we have emotions, interests and thoughts. we are not simple minded. we just want to be treated with respect.

ok, so we do want to be treated as objects but the rest is true. well, not the respect part so much but...

Comment

jennga,

Yes there are a few "silver dollars" found in that dime a dozen box......

If you have a "good man" or a "good woman" --- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS......

Sometimes you get a "bad penny" and it's best to THROW IT BACK......

Yes, BK,

Men like women deserve respect, affection, love, consideration. They both have feelings, emotions.

Some expect it ALL - but never give anything in return.... and they are the losers in the end...
                    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
                      Men like women deserve respect, affection, love, consideration. They both have feelings, emotions.

Some expect it ALL - but never give anything in return.... and they are the losers in the end...
                      wait a minute.. hold on. i was only talking about men. can we focus on the point here!

Comment

"She looked at me like I was candy!" Art

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X