OLD WIVE'S TALES and SAYINGS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OLD WIVE'S TALES and SAYINGS!!!

There are many sayings that have traveled down the generations. Lots of people still live by them....

Here are a few - Tell us Yours!!

1. A penny earned is a penny saved.
    2. Men and women are a dime a dozen.
    3. Don't talk about a man till you walk in his shoes.
    4. Let ole dogs lay!!! (meaning-don't bring the subject up).
    5. A penny for your thoughts.
    6. Give them an inch they'll take a mile.
    7. Some have to "learn the hard way".
    8. If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!
    9. Casterol cures everything. - SURE!!
    10.Chicken noodles soup cures a cold.
    11.Opinions are like A***, everybody has one!!!
    12.One good deed, deserves another.
    13.Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
    14.Spare the rod, spoil the child.
    15.Men and women are like buses - there's another at the
    next street corner.
    16.A apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    17.The "devil" made me do it..

If you know of more, list them!!!!
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

s**t or get off the pot
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Yep - Forgot That One!!!!

Best One Of All, Lol..................
      Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

for all the pro-se filers out there

penny wise pound foolish

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
        [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
        [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
        [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Stay away from rich doctors and poor lawyers.
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

my favorite - a good liar gives details, a great liar gives none...
            "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Hey, Everyone! This is my first post!
              This thread caught my attention because I'm not really fond of clichés. You can find one to fit almost any situation like "Absence makes a heart grow fonder" and "Out of sight, out of mind". Two catchy phrases that say the exact opposite thing.

Comment

A stitch in time, saves nine

Comment

"You can't have your Kate and Edith too."

"Attaboygirl!"

"Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell, Spiritually is for those who have been there."

"A fool and his/her money are soon parted"

Art

Comment

don't let the door hit you in the a**

if you can't say something nice then go get your rifle (is that it)

you can take a horse to water but you can't take your cat

if wishes were pennies then beggars would not have to file bk

the early bird catches his girlfriend cheating

mmmm..... guess I don't really know any.

Oh yea, a babbling brook gathers no moss.

Comment

Okay, let me try....

Don't let the front door hit you where the good Lord splits you.

Don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

"Do you think I can chew up paper and sh*t out money"

Money doesn't grow on trees.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Killing two birds with one stone.

Comment

why did god give women legs?

Comment

oh wait! that aint a 'saying' is it. never mind.

Comment

So we could "kick" you butt when you get out of line, BK!!!
                            Minny

Comment

lol, maybe i would enjoy that a little to much.

by the way, are your toesnails freshly painted?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X