Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government must allow for Collapse

Very well said!

My feeling is a collapse would help those that the govt is trying to help. Right now there are retirees that are leaving the states and moving to a central American dirt poor country like Panama or Mexico because it's impossible to live here.

What you describe would be very good for these people. Their S.S. checks would go further. Yes we would all work for cheap and have less disposable income but for that reason prices would correct themselves so enjoying life would once again be affordable.

The Govt won't allow a collapse because they need to bailout the banks in the name of bailing out the country when we all know it's just the banks that benefit.

They also won't do this because too many people have no financial education and they are too dependant on the DOW Jones index so they will plead that their representatives "do something".

Before this year is up the DOW and real estate markets will nosedive again, the govt and fed will borrow and print again to hold it all together and the currency will collapse. This is how I see it playing out.
    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Hey Banca,

You and I are on the same sheet of music for sure. Just watch what happens around October time.

Comment

Hey---freefall---stock market in the crapper once more?---another 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by freefall View Post
          Hey Banca,

You and I are on the same sheet of music for sure. Just watch what happens around October time.

I circled it in my calendar freefall with a big unhappy frown

Comment

Originally posted by feelingnutsy View Post
            Hey---freefall---stock market in the crapper once more?---another 2008?

You have no idea how much I wish we would have another 2008. The fall of 2008 were the good old days or we will look at them like that.

You will see either a nominal stock market crash or an invisible crash where the dow will be where it is now or maybe a little higher, but if the stock market kool aid drinker, sheeple decided to cash in their stocks for dollars they wouldn't be able to buy much of the powdered drink they love so much.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X