Overdose - The Next Financial Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overdose - The Next Financial Crisis

This is a pretty good documentary on how we got here and what could (or will) happen.

Those that left their democrat republican hats at the door will appreciate this. As for the rest of you hopefully you will learn something.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Outstanding video!

Comment

Excellent video, thank you for linking it.

Of course, the REAL challenge is that we don't know which "needle will prick the bubble" as they put it. So do we bet against the dollar or against the real estate market or against the stock market or against the euro or against gold? in many ways, there is so much uncertainty here that it explains the market's erratic behavior (a real boon for day traders with the guts and luck to take advantage of the swings), and the general sense of "let's keep rolling the dice but watch for the exits so we can bail out sooner than the others when the smoke starts blowing".

As for me, I am playing the markets these days with a day trading mindset which I have never done before, and have some money put away in Euros in case the Dollar takes a real dive against the Euro. I know that's an unpopular view, but I suspect at some point the ratio is going beyond 2:1 if only because Germany is far more disciplined than we are, and the UK has embarked on a true "fix-it" plan, the Irish have sort of done the same, and the Spanish are giving it a real try... in other words, unlike here in the US, at least the Europeans are acknowledging the real problem to some degree and don't have to deal with a mass of idiot voters who think that "god will provide" or their counterparts who seem to believe that printing money really is free beyond the cost of ink and specialty paper.

It's not like I'm advocating my approach by the way. I just don't know what else to do. I'll probably get creamed like everyone else in the end. One thing I DO know not to do though is keep all my dollars under the mattress. If there is one thing that is absolutely clear it is that diversity really truly matters.

Comment

Interesting. Insightful. Thanks for the video.
        [active advertising link removed by moderator, as per Forum rules.]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X