Adding the Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding the Smilies

Okay, please spell out in plain english how I add in the smilies? I don't have a clue and when I try to add them, all I get is ...............Bummer!

I am pretty illiterate when it comes to pc lingo. I drive my brothers nuts....One builds them from the ground up and the other one is a web designer on the side, so you can imagine their baby sister and the stress she can put them thru.....

Someone please help me!! :o)

Gee, I can't even change the color of the font. Okay, something is most def wrong with me

Well, now that that one posted, it is red. When I am typing, it just shows black with the html codes. Is this normal?

Comment

Hey, I just realized it actually put in the smily!

YIPPEE AND BACK FLIPS!

Comment

Hang in there, it gets easier!!!!!!!
        I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

Is there a smiley with a mushroom cloud over it's head? I'm gonna need one in 3 days...DOOMSDAY.....take care everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lilgoose
            Well, now that that one posted, it is red. When I am typing, it just shows black with the html codes. Is this normal?
            Yes, that's normal...everything will be in html, after you click the "Submit Reply" button.
            Last edited by HRx; 02-09-2006, 06:24 AM. Reason: Typos
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

This is fun!!

Thank you!!!

Wooooo Hooooo~I get to play in the sandbox now too!!!!

Okay, got that out of my system......I am fine, no need for alarm....

Comment

Originally posted by 2kozykitten
                It doesn't work for me. Can't Trolls have smiles?
                LOL, aren't they just right there on the right hand side when you reply to a comment? Just click on one. It won't show up until you hit the submit button.

p.s., are you a troll 2kozy? I better read up on what I have been missing. I have been painting the bathroom today.....I swear, I miss all the good stuff!
                Filed: 08/09/06
                341: 09/18/06
                Discharged: 11/22/06
                Closed 11/30/06

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X