Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Tobee?

Tobee, you are missed!
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
    Tobee, you are missed!
    Are you talking about Tobee43? I went to members list and searched and it looks like that nick is completely missing. Sorry. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Do you mean she is no longer a member? Dang I really love her posts, they have kept me going

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      Are you talking about Tobee43? I went to members list and searched and it looks like that nick is completely missing. Sorry. 'Hub
      Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Go up to Community and an all members list comes up. To to T and do a search. Perhaps she had not posted beyond a cut off date? 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I just found her in Community and it stated she was till a registered user

Go up to Community and an all members list comes up. To to T and do a search. Perhaps she had not posted beyond a cut off date? 'Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
            I just found her in Community and it stated she was till a registered user
            Blame it on my age. LOL. Sorry.

Comment

Hey, I can't spell --- so were dead even LOL

Blame it on my age. LOL. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks you guys, for going on the hunt. I like her posts as well. I know she wasn't feeling well healthwise. I hope everything is OK. Tobee43, if you're out there, I hope all is well.
                Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Was wondering the same here, although I have been quite absent myself.
                  Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                  AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

she just posted the other day...

Comment

Its really fantastic to see we become so close to each other virtually but don't you think we should know and address each other by our first names rather than usenames since we know each other virtually for quite some time.
                      URL Removed by Admin

Comment

I think she was spending sometime with the grandbabies this weekend
                        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by goodyphilips View Post
                          Its really fantastic to see we become so close to each other virtually but don't you think we should know and address each other by our first names rather than usenames since we know each other virtually for quite some time.
                          Hmmm? Are you spying for the trustees? LOL. Just a joke. I like things the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by goodyphilips View Post
                            Freddy is just fine with me
                            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                              Freddy is just fine with me
                              Freddy - just want you to know every time I see your user id - I get that stupid "Name Game" thing we did as kids in my head! LOL

"freddy freddy bo-beddy..."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X