Any Real Housewives Fans Out There...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Real Housewives Fans Out There...?

Atlanta and Beverly Hills has become my guilty pleasure!

As a matter of fact, I was watching last week when the lady who owns the two restaurants in Beverly Hills was talking after the show about how her and her husband still have to work and still have a mortgage. For some reason, I always thought that if you were rich enough to afford a multi-million dollar home, you were rich enough to pay it off in cash!
    Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
    Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

I've never watched Beverly Hills, but I'm a big fan of Atlanta. Still trying to get used to the 2 new additions. Cynthia hasn't done anything exciting yet. She's so far just ok. As for Phaedra, I'm not a fan because as you know she's her biggest cheerleader.
    Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

I try to catch it online since I cut out satellite TV when I could not afford it anymore LOL! Usually cant find most of the episodes though. I look forward to basic cable once I am done with this mess and start all over! hahaha

It is funny that you say that about the rich people having the mortgage and super expensive houses. I used to think the same way.

Comment

Yeah, I started out with the Housewives of the OC, Atlanta, New York and New Jersey. Couldn't get into the DC ones though. Beverly Hills only watched one so far. I do like the Atlanta, and New York ones the best though.
        Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
        Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
        DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

The best character on the Atlanta show is Kim Zolciak.....what a piece of work she is!!!

This platinum blonde wig-wearing idiot basically *****s herself out to some rich guy (Big Papa, lol) to maintain her sort of upscale existence.
          shes a terrible role model for her daughters, and the biggest no-talent singer on this or any other planet.
          The scene where the voice coach tries to tell her she can't sing and Kim's reaction is PRICELESS!!!

Comment

Yea, they couldn't have hired a better actress. She is hilarious to watch, so is NeNe! Her singing is sooooo bad and she really thinks she's good. She could problably improve her vocals with working seriously with a voice coach, but from the looks of it she doesn't want to put in the hard work to really improve her singing. She just wants the attention and money and fun that goes with a successful singing career, without actually doing the work!
            Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
            Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
            DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Originally posted by mommi2many View Post
              I've never watched Beverly Hills, but I'm a big fan of Atlanta. Still trying to get used to the 2 new additions. Cynthia hasn't done anything exciting yet. She's so far just ok. As for Phaedra, I'm not a fan because as you know she's her biggest cheerleader.
              hahahaha
              Went into financial rehab 8/30/09
              Celebrated legal financial sobriety 12/9/09
              On The Road To Rebuilding
              5 active accounts in good standing

Comment

I really don't think that Cynthia or Kandi wants to set out to embarrass themselves which is why they play it sane. They are the ones from ATL that are truly celebs. I was reading today that Sheree from Atlanta just got her Astin Martin repossessed because she owes 180k of lawyer fees from her divorce. Phaedra is interesting because I can't tell if she's acting or for real.

All of TRHs get a lower six figure salary to appear on the show.

As far as Bev Hills, I wanted to see how the Kelsey Grammar Cheating on his Wife thing actually happens. I wonder if they actually planned that for the ratings. Have you seen their house?? Wow!
                Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
                Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

Comment

Kelsey Grammar must be such an easy mark for a sexy woman....its so obvious what she is in the marriage for,and what a sucker he is to have hooked up with her. $$$$$$$ She has to be the most insincere one amongst a group of insincere woman. The Atlanta crowd look like real paupers compared to the BH bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan View Post
                    Kelsey Grammar must be such an easy mark for a sexy woman....its so obvious what she is in the marriage for,and what a sucker he is to have hooked up with her. $$$$$$$ She has to be the most insincere one amongst a group of insincere woman. The Atlanta crowd look like real paupers compared to the BH bunch.
                    Camille its a hoe bag. Seriously, the way she flirts with guys. I'm starting to feel sorry for Kelsey.
                    Went into financial rehab 8/30/09
                    Celebrated legal financial sobriety 12/9/09
                    On The Road To Rebuilding
                    5 active accounts in good standing

Comment

Originally posted by freedomnow7 View Post
                      I was reading today that Sheree from Atlanta just got her Astin Martin repossessed because she owes 180k of lawyer fees from her divorce. Phaedra is interesting because I can't tell if she's acting or for real.
                      Not the Astin Martin she just got on last night's episode. Ha! What a joke!

What the #%@* is going on with Phaedra and her baby drama? Who's baby is that or is she covering up that she was with child when she got married? She is so annoying with lingerie to give birth. She doesn't have a clue. She get's on my nerves so bad that I hope child birth hurts her extra extra. Maybe then, she will come down to reality.
                      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

I do love these Atlanta episodes....that cracks me up about Sheree's Aston being repossessed!!!...these women all strike me as pretenders anyway. (I do think Kandee is a for-real record producer. She's believable.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X