Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And please remember that things are tough right now, but it will get better. Be thankful for what we have.

Calipeachr

from our family to all of you here, Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Thank you! Same to all here!
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Sending Thanksgiving wishes to you all......
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

My favorite holiday...Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hopefully we all have things that we can be thankful for. Best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by calipeachr View Post
              I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And please remember that things are tough right now, but it will get better. Be thankful for what we have.

Calipeachr
              Good reading! ;)

Giving Thanks for What's Really Important

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
              The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

So much to be thankful for..........
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

It has been said that if everyone got together and threw all of their problems into the middle of the table, you would pull back your own problems in a second. I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope your problems beyond this board are few and far between. Just remember - money problems are temporary. Money comes. . . money goes. Don't lose sight of what's really important. Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Originally posted by calipeachr View Post

Calipeachr
                    I hope everyone here had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did, amazingly, even with so little right now, I have tremendous HOPE for the future!
                    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
                    New Job 7-2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X