ANOTHER thanks to this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANOTHER thanks to this forum.

My 341 was this morning and was smooth and quick.
    Folks on this forum made the waiting and anticipation of the court day easier because we have knowledge of what to expect. THANKS to all!
    North Carolina

Originally posted by dub View Post
    My 341 was this morning and was smooth and quick.
    Folks on this forum made the waiting and anticipation of the court day easier because we have knowledge of what to expect. THANKS to all!
    dub, I feel the same way, the minute I found this board, I kept seeing the dreaded 341 threads. It can be a frightening prospect, especially since I spent 3 years standing in front of judges fighting a frivolous lawsuit brought against me by a corporation, that I eventually won. And standing in front of judges and representing yourself is a frightening experience.

This board really made things so much easier and reduced a lot of stress for me.

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341, dub!
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congratulations to you Dub. This place has been a life saver to me as well.
        + Filed 12/06/10 + 341 1/11/11 + Discharge set 3/14/11 We can't go back and make a brand new start, We can start now and make a brand new ending" "People who don't have Control of their cash flow make people who do rich."

Comment

Happy to hear it went well for you! Now you are in the 60 (day) Club! We finally are in this club too, had our 341 a few weeks ago, and it went very well. You are right, thank heavens for this forum, it is a life saver!
          Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
          Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
          DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Originally posted by mike22 View Post
            Congratulations to you Dub. This place has been a life saver to me as well.
            I ......second, third and fourth that.
            Congrats dub.
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X