Bank Bailouts Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Bailouts Explained

The story of the bank bailouts, and what we've gotten so far in return. by Omid Malekanwww.omidmalekan.com@malekanoms

I think this link should be a requirement for all here to see in case you feel guilty about filing for bk.
    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Great! A nice simple explanation of the bailout cluster circus. The taxpayer always gets it in the end (metaphoricaly)....repeatadly!
    Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

This is good. So what can we do now? Seriously, is there something we can do? I'm not expecting that we would be like Cairo, but should we march down to DC? It's sick. It real is. Motherless rat bastards. . .
      Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
        This is good. So what can we do now? Seriously, is there something we can do? I'm not expecting that we would be like Cairo, but should we march down to DC? It's sick. It real is. Motherless rat bastards. . .

What I do is simply not do business with these bastards. I try to spend my money on as many small honest businesses as possible including a community bank or credit union.

Even some here start threads ranting about how chase, boa and the others charge so much in fees. I can't believe that anyone even deals with these big banks after all we have seen in the past few years.

Besides not keeping my money in these banks I don't buy any of their stocks either.

It amazes me that so many see this going on by so few and insist on dealing with them.

At least in Egypt and other nations they don't sit by, not that I want to see rioting and violence. Just need to all vote with what's left in our wallets.

Comment

Feel guilty about filing for bankruptcy? I am in my second bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and now Chapter 13) and my only regret is that I will not live long enough to do it again. Once you understand how fractional reserve banking works, guilt will be a non-issue.

Comment

My wife works for a community bank. She loves it... and obviously appreciates your support. :-)
            [URL Removed by Admin]

Comment

ROTFLMAO

The video is silly, but yet so true.

Comment

Originally posted by kornellred View Post
                feel guilty about filing for bankruptcy? I am in my second bankruptcy (chapter 7 and now chapter 13) and my only regret is that i will not live long enough to do it again. once you understand how fractional reserve banking works, guilt will be a non-issue.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X