Bah. Broke my foot yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah. Broke my foot yesterday.

We have been going to the gym since June. I started running, and apparently had a hairline fracture from the running. Well, yesterday dh and I were going to take our 70 lb. on a walk. Dh asked me to hold the leash (we were standing in the living room) while he grabbed something and the dog lunged after dh. It pulled me off balance and I did something that made the fracture worse. We went over and had X-Rays. It's a Jones fracture ? Crutches for at least 2 week, air cast for 6-8 wks. UGH.

Thankfully the doctor with was only $35. We'll get a bill for the x-rays, but that should only be around $40 for our portion.

Guess I'll be going to our 341 like this.

ouch! Hope you feel better soon and heal quickly!

Comment

Good wishes with your healing. I'm surprised your doctor didn't put you in a 'moon boot'.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        Good wishes with your healing. I'm surprised your doctor didn't put you in a 'moon boot'.

That's kind of what it looks like, but you pump these airbags on the inside after it's on to keep the foot more stable.

Definitely one of the most painful injuries I've ever had. And trust me, I've had plenty. LOL

Comment

So when are you again planning to continue the gym ?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X