Wonder where Tobee is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder where Tobee is?

Havent seen her in a few weeks.... hope everything's ok - know she was sick..

anyone heard from her?

I was wondering that too. I have noticed lots of people dropping off the board when they are discharged but recently I have missed a few of the "regulars". I too hope all is well with her and she will return soon.

Comment

Shes doing ok....she will probably be back on soon.

She's duking it out with her computer!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I was wondering the same thing

There seems to be a few "regulars" missing Hope everyone comes back soon I'm filing next month - I'll need all the help I can get...LOL
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

I was just coming here to ask the same thing!
          Good to hear it's the computer that's sick and not her

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Well thats good that she's still around Eww computer issues... ugh - been there done that more times than I care to discuss. If you talk to her, tell her if she needs help with something, I can recommend many programs (if virus/trojan/malware) and techies that can assist her with a walk-through.

Comment

hardware issues
              sounds like she is doin good fixing it. I think she knows more about her pooter than i could ever dream about knowing.
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I hope tobee is ok and returns as well. I know I drop off the board for days at a time when I am looking for jobs hardcore, then I return to vent, give advice and receive advice about bk, foreclosure, etc.

Comment

I noticed too that tobee has been MIA from this forum for awhile and wondered too if she was not well or something, good to know she is indeed okay.
                  Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
                  Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
                  DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

I admit I've been lurking, but haven't typed too much lately. With hubby back to work, I've been forced to do the dishes MYSELF! (the nerve!) Hope you're okay Tobee!! Don't let that computer win!
                    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Only a truly great community gets concerned about its members like this...

As for our friend tobee...do come back, you certainly are missed.

Good luck.
                      No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Went poking around for her earlier this week to see if something happened! Glad to hear it's just computer issues.
                        Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, I was getting worried too! Funny, I've spent so much time in the other sections this is the first time I wandered over here.
                          A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

I think she is closing on their house soon ... probably busy with that as well.

Comment

Tobee - Hope all is OK - Drop me a line when you can
                              Over Median Income - 10/04/10--Filed Pro Se Chap 7/ No Assets 11/10/10--341 Held 01/18/11-- No Distribution/No Funds 01/19/11--Not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1) AND --Reaffirmation Hearing Held = APPROVED 02/10/11--Discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X