For Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Parents

This isn't to offend anyone, but as a mother of two kids under five, I really do find the humor in this!

Okay, it doesn't like the url because it has a bad word, so copy this and edit where the bold word is

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/04/26/go-the-SPELL F*CK-to-sleep.html
    **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
    **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

No both the links are not working, why don't you post the joke right here in this forum so that we can all have a good laugh?
    URL Removed by Admin

Comment

This is the funniest book ever. It's been all over Facebook so if you are on there you are bound to see it soon. Really can't post it here but will see if I can find another link.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

There are just some days where this is the only book that will work! Ahhhh to be a parent
          **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
          **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

Comment

Now this link worked, will go through the article.
            URL Removed by Admin

Comment

Okay I'm sorry..but that was funny as hell! As parents, dont care who you are, we've all been there & done that - guy just beat us all to the writing of it

Comment

This link is perfectly working ! Thanks for sharing it once again

Comment

Spammer in Training

Originally posted by reddy2011 View Post
                  This link is perfectly working ! Thanks for sharing it once again
                  Reddy2011, PLEASE don't drag up six month old irrelevant threads. They have been read ad nauseum. Please contribute if you wish to up your posting counts. Thanks. 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X