New Vehicle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Vehicle!

Finally did it, pics of the new vehicle!

2006 E350 Super Duty 5.4 L Engine 12 passenger

FOMOCO is BK friendly, first (and hopefully only) debt accrued since BK discharge 2 years ago.

You can still see some hurricane damage to the TH's in the background. As you can see Min I kept the GMC (5 payments to go) and got rid of the Corsica.

"You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

YES - I LIKE!!!!!

NICE!!!!

Yeah, one of these days (after I get the house issue all straightened out) I will have to jack-up my two old ones 87 and 88 and put another underneath them..... they are showing their age real bad... lots of repairs starting now....

Nice looking vehicle...... SHARP!!! CLASSY!!!

Congrads.... I know its been a long time coming and much deserved.....

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

The price has come WAAAAY down since the gas crunch. We priced the same one brand new for 32000-34000.00 with the same features. we got this one for 18995.00 from the Ford dealer. 22500 miles, covered under full warranty until 2010 or 60,000 miles. Other than vacation it will only get about 5000 per years since it is strictly my wife's car.

Interest was bad (12.02) but with the BK and NO attempt yet to clear my Equifax credit file, well, ok. I talked the payments down by 70.00 per month just by complaining. they take a risk also, so, no problem. I am certain we'll get many, many years of use. They got the Corsica for 300.00, it blue booked for 555.00 so that was not a problem because the AC had finally died again.

You can get a slightly used 06' Grand Marquis (it had 14000 miles) for around 16000.00 now and to me it's a rear wheel drive American car that is very well made.
      Last edited by robivi3; 04-12-2006, 04:18 AM.
      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

The price is down on the big cars... wonder why? 3.17 per gallon on my corner.

Comment

YOU DIDN'T BUY A CAR - YOU STOLE IT................LOL

Yep, he who screams the loudest about the payment is usually heard!

GOOD DEAL, BUDDY.................. Wife's car, huh......bet she's loving it!!

Yeah, I'll be hunting one in the future...... little 4-6 cylinder for me probably again. Like the little SUV's but really need a pickup again. Cars are bad for hauling stuff....

You done good..................enjoy!!!
          Last edited by Minnymouth; 04-12-2006, 07:33 AM.
          Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Good deal on that vehicle.

I have talked to so many folks who are getting rid of their larger vehicles. Everybody knows that the 4.00/g gas is coming. Talked to a lady last night who was saying "thank God I got rid of that suv". Heard on the news today average gas prices will increase about .25 then go back down over the summer. Should be alot of good deals on SUV's right now.

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
              Good deal on that vehicle.

I have talked to so many folks who are getting rid of their larger vehicles. Everybody knows that the 4.00/g gas is coming. Talked to a lady last night who was saying "thank God I got rid of that suv". Heard on the news today average gas prices will increase about .25 then go back down over the summer. Should be alot of good deals on SUV's right now.

Thought this was ironic considering the date of the post, and here we are...........
              Filed August 15th 2008
              Discharged:12/08/2008
              Closed: 2/23/2009

Comment

Yep, you could read it in the wind..............
                My roommate drives a big SUV...........coughs every time he pulls out of the driveway.....
                He's going to have to get a parttime job just to support the SUV...

Not me, I'm a 4 cylinder girl............
                Minny

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth View Post
                  Yep, you could read it in the wind..............
                  My roommate drives a big SUV...........coughs every time he pulls out of the driveway.....
                  He's going to have to get a parttime job just to support the SUV...

Not me, I'm a 4 cylinder girl............

I may be a 4 cylinder guy in the future but, for now, I got have my V-8. It's a guy thing.........

Says your location is "Around the Corner" From where?
                  Filed August 15th 2008
                  Discharged:12/08/2008
                  Closed: 2/23/2009

Comment

WOW!!!! This thread pops up the same week i dumped the van at a loss!!!!! Circumstances changed and what was a benefit became a huge gas guzzling chain!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X