No announcement yet.

Major problem.... HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning hasn't returned for a couple of days, although I haven't looked at daily access at the page bottom, he is usually in "stealth" mode though. Amazing how transparent he is. I'll never forget his STUPID post telling a senior citizen that no one ever died from no AC in a car. The absolute stupidity of the person is astounding. I loved FDNYLADDER124's response listing many instances of large numbers of people dying from heat and cold and his offer of a Brooklyn ass beating...

AMIS, if we could move the job, residence and kids to AMI I'd gladly give up my computer and even risk the storms! They are granting us 37 storms/17 named from what I understand this year. Max Mayfield (hurricane CTR. Coral Gables) has MOVED his family out of Florida. Can you imagine moving OUT of the Gables, it's like leaving Eden, damned it's 20 degrees cooler riding down Coral Way because of all the beautiful giant oaks???????!!!!!! Moving from a nice home there????!!! Something is wrong, he is really expecting something. I have several buddies who are SERIOUS fisherman, they have stated that the fish migration north began three months early this year, that the waters around here have warmed significantly and extremely early. These guys are dead into fishing, I mean it's not a beer drinking thing with them, they are experts and absolute sportsman who follow patterns, migrations and fishing with them is work. "Day After Tomorrow", Dennis Quade type stuff.... "you've gotta move half the Country beyond this line"...
    Last edited by robivi3; 04-25-2006, 02:23 AM.
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Fedler decided to take a few days vacation..................
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
        Fedler decided to take a few days vacation..................
        ROFLMAO.

Kind of like a few days leave of employment.... without pay!

BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

tried to replya but got weird...

Hmmmm...this thing with the hurricane forcaster moving his family out of state is pretty intense...37/17...not a good hurricane forcast...guess I better start re-sorting my plastic boxes & maybe leave the divorce papers (f/2000) behind??? Why carry the sh*t into the next life??? but, take the most imp. papers ...just leave all the bs ones....at least my kids are in AZ...thank god!

Robvi...are you nervous or what? What's with the fish migration...my friend at work just echoed the northern migration thought...oh boy!
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X