Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellloooooo to all & Happy New Year!

Sheesh.... been forever since I've been on here! *WAVES MADLY TO ALL*

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! We've been extremely busy these past few months between renovations, our daughter deciding to join the Marine Corp, graduation from Bootcamp, then Christmas, etc. *Whew!* Been sewing, baking, and canning like a madwoman since August so that Christmas quilts and everything else would be done for presents, etc. I'm exhausted - but still treking along the Ch. 13 BK train.

Now to catch up on where everyone is / how each is doing... Sure did miss ya'll!

Almost 2 years into our Ch. 13 - 3 more to go! YAY!

Hugs to all!

Welcome Back Pandora!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

YEAH Pandora...been missing you.
      Sounds like with ALL that going on, you have definitely been stayin out of trouble. LOL
      2 down---3 to go. Good job!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Pandora, Congratulations on your daughter's decision to become a Marine. When you next talk to her, please extend my sincere thanks for her service, and let her know that I appreciate all that the Marines (and all the services) do to keep me and my family safe.

Comment

You guys make me smile.. my cheeks hurt LOL! :P It's good to be "back"... I've missed ya'll!

Thanks filed.. I'll let her know - and a hearty hug from me to you!

Comment

Hey Pandora. Good to "see" you.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
              You guys make me smile.. my cheeks hurt LOL! :P It's good to be "back"... I've missed ya'll!

Thanks filed.. I'll let her know - and a hearty hug from me to you!
              Hey you...smiley....you do remember me saying that all that smiling will give you more wrinkles. Have a great day.

Comment

Yay! Yay! Yay! Pandora's back!!!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Who remembers ccsjoe?
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

oregon - now you know I use anti-wrinkle cream and stay out of the sun

VM... LOL you crack me up!

is ccsjoe back? ??

Comment

I do....you and me and joe were right on the same timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                        Who remembers ccsjoe?

I do.

willkommen Pandora. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                          oregon - now you know I use anti-wrinkle cream and stay out of the sun

??
                          Well my anti-wrinkle cream is probably cheaper.
                          People tell me that i dont look like I'm 60...I tell them that wallpaper paste is a great preservative. LOL I usually come home covered in it.

Oh OH...Hub is talking in tongues again...hehe....sweedish/norwegian I believe!!

ADD: my anti-wrinkle cream....$50.00 for a 5 gallon bucket.
                          Last edited by oregonpilot; 01-09-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                            I do.

willkommen Pandora. 'Hub
                            Hiya Hub! Hey.. you speaking a new language or is that some amazingly long acronym for something? ROFL

ETA: Just had a picture flash in my head of me standing there doing the "Vulcan hand thingy" repeating "willkommen 'Hub" LMAO

Comment

Live Long And Prosper --- to us ALL

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X