top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your moderators at work (# of people banned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your moderators at work (# of people banned)

On a lark, I decided to determine how many users have been banned from this forum.

The count is close to 5600

For those that frequent internet forums, this forum is refreshingly free of spam.

Keep in mind, it requires the intervention of an individual moderator to ban a user, so we are grateful for the "volunteers" that help police this forum.

WOW! That's a lot of banning going on. I do have to say that all of our moderators are extremely valued here and keeps things in check which I'm sure I need from time to time. It makes the forum a pleasure to come to and be a part of.

Thank you Moderators!
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Is this where we come to stroke the moderators? ;-)

Great job mods!
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Thank you Mods for all your hard work - and on that note....

repeats out-loud... "I'm a good egg....I'm a good egg... - a little cracked..but I'm a good egg" LOL

Comment

Yes, thank you: I was once a member of a car board (BMW) and there was so many wise guys that I finally stop posting on that site.

Comment

Stroking the Mods

Not only has LAZ chosen Mods for full coverage to police the bad guys, but for the talents they have, accurate knowledge, experience, and research abilities. I applaud LAZ in his choices. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

uh 'Hub... I will NOT be stroking any mod... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a married woman after all...

Damn it.. now that stupid song by Billy Squier will be stuck in my head all day.

" Now everybody have you heard
              If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word...
              Stroke me stroke me... stroke! Stroke!"

Comment

Attaboys and attagirls all 'round.
                I HATE spam.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work! I know, without a doubt, when I come to this Forum looking for information, no matter what subject, I know I'm going to get it. I never have to worry about a bunch of nonsense! I can't say that about most forums. You have to weed through the crazy stuff!.......
                  Ch13 filed 1/13/11, 341 held 2/17/11, Confirmed 3/23/11
                  1% to unsecured creditors
                  25 down, 15 to go! Thanks to all for your help here on the Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by lookin4info View Post
                    Thanks for all your hard work! I know, without a doubt, when I come to this Forum looking for information, no matter what subject, I know I'm going to get it. I never have to worry about a bunch of nonsense! I can't say that about most forums. You have to weed through the crazy stuff!.......
                    You got that right. I ran a chat board once. NEVER again. I was up all hours separating one from another in flaming. Spam wasn't that bad but many link viruses were. I finally closed it in disgust.

This site is about the finest run forum I have seen, particularly with the "family atmosphere" it has acquired. 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Here! Here!

Comment

Thanks to all of you! I have learned so much here.

I really appreciate how you all keep this forum running so well.

Thank you all!

Comment

Kudos and Karma points to the mods...thanks . this is a great fam!!!!
                          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                            Damn it.. now that stupid song by Billy Squier will be stuck in my head all day.

" Now everybody have you heard
                            If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word...
                            Stroke me stroke me... stroke! Stroke!"
                            Here, this will get it out:

The Jamies were an American singing group, led by Tom and Serena Jameson. The group's 1958 single for Epic Records, "Summertime, Summertime," reached #26 on...

But be forewarned: There are side-effects.
                            Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

LOL .... great... thats not any better there MSbk...

Now I want a tall margarita, my sunglasses and a warm beach!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X