Another economic indicator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another economic indicator...

First Energy is idling its largest Ohio power plant starting Sept 16 due to economic conditions. This plant produces 2,233 MW of electricity. It has just recently completed a 1.8 billion dollar project for emissions upgrades and hasn't been running that long with the new system online.

WTOV NBC 9 provides local news, weather forecasts, notices of events and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for Steubenville and nearby towns and communities in the Ohio Valley area including, in Ohio Steubenville, St. Clairsville, Wintersville, Cadiz, Bellaire, Toronto, Martins Ferry, Barnesville, Shadyside, Bridgeport, and Mingo Junction and in West Virginia Wheeling, Weirton, Moundsville, New Martinsville, and Wellsburg.

The Ohip Valley has been "dead" manufacturing wise for decades and now "secure" jobs are now giving way.
    Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Spam alert ^
    Apologies if I'm wrong... but they all sound pretty much the same

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
      Spam alert ^
      Apologies if I'm wrong... but they all sound pretty much the same
      I beg to differ . I have been a member of this forum for nearly 3 years. The article is about a power plant that is almost in my backyard and really ironically hits home with the so called "recovery" our beloved leaders say we are in.
      Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by andy158 View Post
        I beg to differ . I have been a member of this forum for nearly 3 years. The article is about a power plant that is almost in my backyard and really ironically hits home with the so called "recovery" our beloved leaders say we are in.
        Hi andy158 - actually I think a spammer had posted in response to you and their post has since been deleted.
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by andy158 View Post
          Sorry, Andy, I didn't mean you
          It was a spammer with the typical "Thanks for this interesting post".... usually a stock reply to often times ancient threads and a dead giveaway,

I KNOW things are bad. My middle-aged friends are still losing jobs left and right. Recovery my patootie.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thanks guys. You had me worried.

Comment

We have been infested with spammers registering in droves, but not posting as yet. It is a problem for many forums that has occurred in the last week or so. here is a link dedicated to the situation. DISCLAIMER: I am not advertising another forum but use this as a tool of information. http://www.stopforumspam.com/

Once these "salted" spammers go off, it is going to swamp many forums. Check it out. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X