Chase still playing games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase still playing games

Its been a while since I've been on this site. We did a voluntary dismissal in Sep 2012 after our mortgage arrears were brought up to date. I borrowed $$ from my 401k and settled with the remaining creditors. Everything has been fine since then. So last month on my monthly mortgage statement from Chase there was a miscellaneous $20 fee added. I called to ask about it and I was transferred from cust service to a foreclosure rep. I was told that there were unpaid fees associated with my foreclosure that weren't paid under the Chapter 13. I asked what exactly theses fees were. They said they'd have to have someone from their foreclosure department investigate and mail me their findings.Then they said I'd have to talk to a specific person and I'd have to be transferred. So instead of transferring me, they hung up on me. I called right back and got cust service again. I explained my story again to the rep and told her I got hung up on. She looked at my account and said she had no idea what that $20 fee was for and that there were no details about it. So she cancelled it - just like that. I checked my account online the next day and the fee was not there. I just got my latest statement in the mail and no $20 fee. I don't know what the hell goes on at Chase. Are they all crooks or are they all completely incompetent? Or is it a combination of both?

Both, IMHO.
    They get away with whatever they can. Every single fricking time.
    Good for you... keep paying attention and don't let them get away with one red cent they aren't entitled to.
    Not too many Chase fans around here

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X