No announcement yet.

Notice of No Distribution!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't the UST only have 10 days to object after your 341?
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

yes, he has only 10 business days to object. that's two weeks. which is july 24 if you start on july 10.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Oh 10 business days.... I thought it was calender days. So I won't know until August 3rd if I'm in the clear or not.... yipes!
        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

and here i am, causing you more pain!

but, this time i won't hit myself with a stick, because hitting the messenger would be unfair.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

I don't really no. It seems like the Trustee that initially reviewed our case had 10 days to either enter the petition as no asset or presumed abuse. He did enter it 2 days after the 341. The UST, which is different, and over the one who entered my Report of No Distribution, has 30 days to object, same as the creditors?. My Attorney responded to the EMAIL requesting the in depth info and the request for a meeting, but no official meeting as of yet. This is the Goverment. There is nothing in PACER, but I suspect in our case we will meet. My wife went BiPolar and I'm still picking up the pieces.

Comment

i think it's the UST who has 10 days. the case trustee isn't the one who would file the abuse.

strange though that the UST only contacted your lawyer but didn't actually file anything. is contacting the lawyer equivalent to filing? i don't think so.
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09

Comment

Just now looked in PACER. It wasn't in there an hour ago, but now it is, "UNITED STATES TRUSTEE’S MOTION FOR RULE 2004 EXAMINATION AND FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE". Lots of things to provide documentation on. Example:

(1) Any and all documentation, including but not limited to any and all pay
                stub(s) and/or statement(s) of wages, evidencing gross income earned by
                the debtor(s) during the period of November 1, 2008, through thepresent;
                (2) Any and all documentation evidencing any and all payroll deductions
                from the debtor’(s)’ gross income during the period of November 1,
                2008, through the present, including but not limited to, taxes, insurance,
                401(k) contributions, 401(k) loans, and any other voluntary and/or
                involuntary employer deductions.
                (3) Any and all Federal and State Tax Returns including all supporting
                schedules for years 2007 and 2008;
                (4) Any and all W-2 forms and 1099s issued to the debtor(s) for the year
                ending December 31, 2008;
                (5) Any and all bank statements for any bank, depository or investment
                accounts containing funds belonging to the debtor(s) or funds in which
                the debtor(s) had an interest in or control of for the period covering the
                six (6) months prior to the date of the petition through the six (6) months
                after the date of the petition, including but not limited to certificates of
                deposit, savings bonds, stocks, bonds, any and all records of securities or
                investments owned;
                (6) Any and all titles and/or lease agreements, whether the vehicle is held
                free and clear or subject to a lien, for vehicles or equipment for which a
                title is issued; and
                (7) Any and all credit card statements for the period of July 2008 to the
                present, including but not limited to, statements showing the dates the
                debts were incurred and what goods or services, if any, were purchased.
                (8) Any and all documentation showing proof of Mrs. XXX eligibility
                or inability to obtain and/or maintain employment.
                (9) Any and all documentation evidencing proof of the expenses listed on the
                debtor’(s)’ Schedule J.

Just made my weekend.....................

Comment

oh, gosh. sounds scary! but you'll do fine. just get the documents together (you probably already gave most them to your attorney at the beginning).

(8) is very weird.
                  filed ch7 May 09
                  341 june 09

Comment

Yeah, my mind is racing on this one. Will she be forced into manual labor to fulfill our debt obligations? She went Bipolar and charged up a bunch of things which caused the sky to fall. Ha Ha... I think..

Comment

does the UST already know she is bipolar? i know nothing about the disease, but is it possible to get medication and keep a job?

the only thing i can think of is, if the UST didn't know she is bipolar, then if it happens to be the case that she recently left a job the UST might be wondering if she did that on purpose so you would be under the mean to qualify for ch7. but if she left the job because she is bipolar, then hey, there ain't nothing he can say about that.
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09

Comment

Well, I agree. She went to a Toyota Dealership during a Manic phase back in December, her first, and purchased a car because the Dealership said she would be employed if she did. Then guess what happened. She didn't have a job before this. She just got one this week slinging has at the grade school because that's all her abilities will allow.

Comment

Ok that's a scary filing that I don't want to see! Good luck! :o

Comment

My mortgage company filed a relief from the automatic stay so they can proceed with foreclosure. There is a hearing for this? Its scheduled for like September 2nd. So, I assume they cannot do anything until after this hearing? And it says something about me or my attorney needing to present otherwise they will just grant the relief. Its not something I need to address is it? I want them to foreclose...so, I should just let them get the relief right?

Also, how long will it take after they get the relief for any action to take place?

Comment

if you don't object to the foreclosure, then i guess you don't need to appear for the hearing. ask your lawyer.

they can't do anything before they get the relief, and they can't get the relief before the hearing. so therefore, they can't do anything before the hearing.

based on other people's posts, timeframe for foreclosures varies between districts. so your lawyer would probably know...

btw, you'll probably get more responses if you start a new thread on this subject...
                              filed ch7 May 09
                              341 june 09

Comment

Originally posted by Lookadat View Post
                                I had my No Asset entered on July 10. I reafirmed my Mortgage and Car on July 22 where I found out from my Attorney that the UST has just requested additional info (Updated stubs, accounts, expenses, etc) and we are setting up a meeting prior to the 30 day objection period which ends August 10th. Presumed Abuse 707-3-b. My status is awaiting discharge right now. I thought the Trustee No Assest meant I was clear. Just watch out people. Converting to a Chapter 13 is now possible.
                                So, you filed the reaffirmation agreements on July 22nd and then the UST requests all this stuff? Could he/she be asking for all this stuff in preparation for the reaffirmation hearing to determine if it's in your best interest to reaffirm? I'm kind of confused and I guess I'm asking for my own benefit too; my No Asset was entered today but I'm expecting Toyota to file the reaffirmation paperwork soon since I just signed it and returned it to them. But if I'm going to have to go through all this crap too, I don't want it!
                                6/12/09: Filed Chapter 7
                                7/21/09: 341 Hearing (went very well)
                                9/28/09: Discharged
                                10/2/09: Case closed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X