Can't find the bank for service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find the bank for service!

I am trying to locate American Investment Bank, N.A., but they appear to be dead. The only current information I can find about them on the internet is the same information I had for them from an old account. The mail I sent to them at the only known address is returned to sender. When I call the phone number I get the planetarium! The trustee mentioned this bank at my 341, as they are a lienholder on a thingy, (which could get interesting) they have to be served.

But how can I PROVE if they are out of business? Does anybody know?

Company Name American Investment Bank, NA
    Headquarters All Locations

200 E South Temple [map]
    Salt Lake City, UT, 84111-1205
    USA
    This website is for sale! aib.com is your first and best source for information about bank. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

+1.801.297.1700
    Industries
    Financial Services: Banks
    Employees 0 - 25
    Revenue $1 - 10M
    Ownership Privately Held

In April 2004 they were acquired by American Investment Financial and then in July 2005 they closed it voluntarily and liquidated its assets.

Here is the link on the FDIC website to prove that they are no longer in existence. In addition the Sec of State website also shows that they are no longer a registered corporation and that there is no registered agent.

http://www2.fdic.gov/idasp/main_bankfind.asp Their FDIC number was: 25192 and AIF's FDIC number was: 26764

Comment

Bless your heart! I had no idea that FDIC site even existed! Big hugs and thanks!

Comment

See your other thread. I found serious defects in the paperwork you provided.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
          In April 2004 they were acquired by American Investment Financial and then in July 2005 they closed it voluntarily and liquidated its assets.

Here is the link on the FDIC website to prove that they are no longer in existence. In addition the Sec of State website also shows that they are no longer a registered corporation and that there is no registered agent.

http://www2.fdic.gov/idasp/main_bankfind.asp Their FDIC number was: 25192 and AIF's FDIC number was: 26764
          Cool. I'm impressed.

Now I would assume since they no longer exist, the lien is not enforceable??
          'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X