No where to go but up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No where to go but up...

Checked my score exactly 30 days from discharge, 587 (up from 493). I have applied for Orchard Bank and was approved for $320 (weird amount?). I am starting mini goals now --clean credit report (zero bal, IIB) clear chexsystem (faxed papers 10/20 should be cleared by tomorrow per the rep), get to 620 on at least on CR.

Good luck! I have the same outlook on it all. I think my credit score was 499 or 501 when I filed and now they range from 570 to 630, but I have a LOT of things reporting inaccurately. The disputes are in. I have no interest in accruing new unsecured credit, but I really want to buy a house this coming year. My goal is 640 on all three reports by my 3rd BK anniversary..

I am in a 13, btw.
    Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
    Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
    60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

just approved for Cap One $300. Im done.... got 2 cards and car refi with 3 hits. Rebuilding from here!

Comment

For now I'm just a little uncomfortable to apply for a Capital One (even though I had them in my bk) or any other credit card at this point. This experience is still fresh (and horrible). Right now I still have one credit card left that survived everything and I'm wondering when they will close this one down.
        Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by wnguyen View Post
          For now I'm just a little uncomfortable to apply for a Capital One (even though I had them in my bk) or any other credit card at this point. This experience is still fresh (and horrible). Right now I still have one credit card left that survived everything and I'm wondering when they will close this one down.
          If it is a store card with a small credit limit, it may not close down at all. If it is a major credit card with a large credit limit, it will probably close down in the next several months.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X